Does She Have A Pimp Or Not?

How does one know if a lady has a pimp or not?

You notice the toilet seat is up, she might have a pimp.
You notice a grille on bathroom counter, she might have a pimp.
Yo is the only words she knows, she might have a pimp.
She's got a brand or crown tat, she might have a pimp.
There's a guy seating in a car with some 24's on it in the parking lot, she might have a pimp.
You started it Shorty!

SL Top Ten How You Can Tell If He's A Pimp

1) If his car is painted in any lime green or lip stick colors, he may be a pimp.
2) If the light on the inside of his car is RED and its in the form of a sign saying "Open for Business", he may be a pimp.
3) If he is wearing a fur coat and it’s NOT cold, he may be a pimp.
4) If he has more gold jewelry than Mr. T, he may be a pimp.
5) If he has a valet parking tag from the Las Vegas Pimps & Hos convention hanging from his rear view mirror, he may be a pimp.
6) If he owns and wears a hat with any kind of feather, he may be a pimp.
7) If his teeth are any metallic color, he may be a pimp.
8) If his idea of a pet is a pit bull or a tiger, he may be a pimp.
9) If he is toting more fire arms than a Smith & Wesson sales rep, he may be a pimp
10) If he says "Ho Down" and he is obviously not talking about a western party, he may be a pimp.

You started it Shorty!

1) If his car is painted in any lime green or lip stick colors, he may be a pimp.
2) If the light on the inside of his car is RED and its in the form of a sign saying "Open for Business", he may be a pimp.
5) If he has a valet parking tag from the Las Vegas Pimps & Hos convention hanging from his rear view mirror, he may be a pimp.
9) If he is toting more fire arms than a Smith & Wesson sales rep, he may be a pimp
10) If he says "Ho Down" and he is obviously not talking about a western party, he may be a pimp.

Originally Posted by Still Looking
LMAO!!
You started it Shorty!

Originally Posted by Still Looking

I love it!!
Just look for the gold teeth.
Just look for the gold teeth. Originally Posted by tucson
This is a joke thread right?

How does one know if a lady has a pimp or not?

You notice the toilet seat is up, she might have a pimp.
You notice a grille on bathroom counter, she might have a pimp.
Yo is the only words she knows, she might have a pimp.
She's got a brand or crown tat, she might have a pimp.
There's a guy seating in a car with some 24's on it in the parking lot, she might have a pimp. Originally Posted by shorty
Yes Yes it's a joke thread, because in many cases unless you see him hanging around the room or in a badly chosen picture on BP () there are few ways to tell if a girl actually has a pimp. They can be some sneaky devils.
This is a joke thread right? Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302
Yes Yes it's a joke thread, because in many cases unless you see him hanging around the room or in a badly chosen picture on BP () there are few ways to tell if a girl actually has a pimp. They can be some sneaky devils. Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou

Damn you outted me, Skylar!
It's like a condom.... it should be self explanatory! LOL FYI: If you see a post by SL you can pretty assume it’s NOT serious! LOL
Okay.

I haven't seen a pimp sitting on 24s, because they are usually busy driving their "stables"car.

Pimp providers are easy to spot. They all do the same thing over and over and over again. wRiteS Like ThIS AloT, use the word "daddy" frequently. And never seem to wear matching bra and panty set in their photos.

It depends, Lisa! I've always wanted to model my business plan after Flavor Flav and have my own reality show called Shorty's Short Ho's!
Okay.

I haven't seen a pimp sitting on 24s, because they are usually busy driving their "stables"car.

Pimp providers are easy to spot. They all do the same thing over and over and over again. wRiteS Like ThIS AloT, use the word "daddy" frequently. And never seem to wear matching bra and panty set in their photos. Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302
I'm taking your word for it! LOL But the George Foreman Grille in the bathroom is still a dead give away! LOL
Okay.

Pimp providers are easy to spot. They all do the same thing over and over and over again. wRiteS Like ThIS AloT, use the word "daddy" frequently. And never seem to wear matching bra and panty set in their photos. Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302
Uhm, look at your photo's? I don't think this has anything to do with being pimped to be honest... Just sayin'.