Dating a HDH

Ladies and Gentleman,

I found myself in an interesting position....

First of all, I am no saint. I hobby... I have a sugar baby... and sometimes I date in the real world. (I will say that I am single... so there is no wife in the mix).

About a month ago, I started dating a charming young woman in LA (there a lot on business). We met at a party. We have gone out several times and stayed in several times (at her place). We seem to really enjoy each others company.

Quite by accident, I found out she is an HDH. How did I find out? I asked her if I could use her computer to check-in for my flight and print out a boarding pass. She was in the kitchen making us breakfast and she said sure. (To be clear, I wasn't snooping). When I got her computer out of screen saver mode.... there was her profile on a site... and a picture of her in all her glory... and no mistaking that it was her. I stared for a moment, and then put the computer to sleep... pondered for a moment and walked back into the kitchen.... and told her nevermind... I will just check-in on my phone.

So now I find myself in a strange place. I am looking for thoughts / experiences / advice...

1. Any thoughts on dating a provider? The good, the bad, the ugly? And from the female point of view... dating in the real world while continuing to work? What are the challenges... the pitfalls?

2. Do I tell her I know? If so, when and how?

3. Anything else people can think of, but I am too dumb to ask.

I do like her... we get along great... the sex is amazing... and she has never asked for a dime...

But this scenario is not one I have ever thought about before.

Thanks in advance...
Keep it the way it is. act like you don't know of her hobbying. never ask her what she does..

you're basically fucking a provider for free anytime you want. You know how many of us would like that?

you're "that guy". The s/o, the boyfriend, the guys all us hobbyists wonder about, that "guy" she calls the b/f that she goes home too. After our session ends at 9pm and we're beating our meat at home at midnight thinking about her, you're "that guy" who's fucking her ad midnight.
Guess it depends on how serious you want to be with her...didn't seem like you were repulsed when you found out...so if you want her as your S.O., the one you cuddle up to at 3 in the morning, tell her you know. If you just want casual encounters and are only in it for the sex, I agree with Coefficient...don't tell her. Sure would like to have your problem.
Well, what did she tell you she does for a living?
Im sure she will tell you should things get serious, otherwise have a good time and don't worry about it , if it bothers you & you will have issues with it then you need to bail, no need to confront her on it, snooper j/k lol .
Well, what did she tell you she does for a living? Originally Posted by Shayla
She actually has a job... won't disclose... but I know that the job is real. Have called her at work.
I would say go with the flow, especially if its a casual thing with benefits. If it became more, then I would probably say something to her. Whatever you do, don't be a jerk about it. She's probably not happy either that she's having to keep a secret from you, if she really likes you and is wanting more.
She actually has a job... won't disclose... but I know that the job is real. Have called her at work. Originally Posted by rist079
You could make this fun for yourself... Like call her and make an appt.
You could make this fun for yourself... Like call her and make an appt. Originally Posted by Shayla

Oh, you are so bad! And what the heck does HDH mean?
Attached Images File Type: gif detroit.GIF (1.9 KB, 386 views)
Well if she didn't up the info. she probably didn't plan on telling you...at least not right away. I would never be casually dating anyone knowing I was sucking d*ck for a living, but that's just me. If you don't have a problem with it, go for it. Free sex with someone you enjoy and she can pay her own bills, but if you go falling for her and she won't stop providing, you're going to get hurt. Sadly, she probably has no clue you're a freaking hobbyist so she may not even want to see you after finding that out.
Definitely keep your mouth shut for now.

If I were to start dating someone, I would not disclose my hobby work. I would feel terrible lying, but I just wouldn't feel comfortable telling my hobby secret right off the bat.

If things get serious between the two of you, she may end up quitting & just sticking with her civvie job (hey, you never know)...then you've got a good thing. You've got a HDH who loves you enough to give up all the extra income & perks as a provider who's willing to commit just to YOU.

As long as things are cool with you for now, enjoy yourself. She could end up confessing anyway. Who knows.

Good luck.
Well if she didn't up the info. she probably didn't plan on telling you...at least not right away. I would never be casually dating anyone knowing I was sucking d*ck for a living, but that's just me. If you don't have a problem with it, go for it. Free sex with someone you enjoy and she can pay her own bills, but if you go falling for her and she won't stop providing, you're going to get hurt. Sadly, she probably has no clue you're a freaking hobbyist so she may not even want to see you after finding that out. Originally Posted by London Rayne
Very true.
If its okay with you...then do nothing...and she will tell you on her own time.I do not think you should set up a date through her service...she would not like that(btdt).
You could make this fun for yourself... Like call her and make an appt. Originally Posted by Shayla
Shayla!!! That is mean !!!
Call her and tell her you and your new GF want a 3 way bwahahah!