why is this not a feature on this site?

i am new to this site so please be nice. this is just a thing that i think could make this site easier, i was wondering why this site does not have a feature that has a symbol for the providers who are newbie friendly. it could be like a star in their showcase or a feature on the search. i have tried to search myself but it takes forever and it's tedious. i dont know who to contact about this matter. sorry if i was wasting your time.
They do have one. It's $ sign then six uncle Bens lined up in a row. That will connect you to them.
lmfaooo burk
They do have one. It's $ sign then six uncle Bens lined up in a row. That will connect you to them. Originally Posted by burkalini
Where's you manners Burk? Is this how you welcome a newbie on the board. At least give him a day of asking question's before you stick SL, Shayla, Naomi, Sixx, London, and Soonerman on the poor soul!
its just a question i had sorry to disrupt your board
its just a question i had sorry to disrupt your board Originally Posted by wbtym6996
Don't worry about these clowns. The answer to your question is probably because many of the ladies wouldn't use the feature if it were available. There are many fields in the showcases now that some do and some don't fill out. They ALL have the ability to put that information in their showcases and signature lines now. The ones that deem that info valuable already have it there.
Yes but thinck of the options rather than a star . . .
its just a question i had sorry to disrupt your board Originally Posted by wbtym6996
Oh Man, don't let us smell blood
Welcome, darling!

There are plenty of newbie friendly ladies on the board. Just to be clear, Newbie friendly means you should expect a more stringent level of screening. If you're looking for someone who's not going to screen you, AND be a reference for you in the future, well that's a bit of an oxymoron.
  • Sami
  • 12-02-2011, 08:26 AM
If you are ready go put a post in your area ISO the ladies will respond to your newbie request you can check them out. Choose which lady you would like to see.

i am new to this site so please be nice. this is just a thing that i think could make this site easier, i was wondering why this site does not have a feature that has a symbol for the providers who are newbie friendly. it could be like a star in their showcase or a feature on the search. i have tried to search myself but it takes forever and it's tedious. i dont know who to contact about this matter. sorry if i was wasting your time. Originally Posted by wbtym6996
Welcome WBTYM!(Good advise from Sami) This link will help you as well http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...tives+hobbying
Good luck and have fun !

@Sami..nice ass
They do have one. It's $ sign then six uncle Bens lined up in a row. That will connect you to them. Originally Posted by burkalini

No buddy. I was just fucking with you. Welcome and get ready to deal with all us sickos in here. No better way to get started than to see maybe a backpage or eccie girl that's newbie friendly and then review her. After a couple of those get yourself a p411 acct and the rest will be history. Good luck my man.
They could put a bulls eye for a symbol as they would probably then be a target for LE
If you are ready go put a post in your area ISO the ladies will respond to your newbie request you can check them out. Choose which lady you would like to see. Originally Posted by Sami
+1. This is your best bet. Also do a search in your local ISO forum for "newbie friendly". Depending on how active your local area is on ECCIE, you'll some leads to many, many leads.