auctioning your time?

I recently saw a well know provider post an ad and her time for the evening was going to go to the highest bidder. I posted something about it... Over 200 views and not a single comment. Probably because she is well known.

I also saw an auction for a first time Greek

Thoughts?
Did she get any bids? Did she have a reserve in play?

As for the greek thing, how can you be sure it was her first? I can see some dipshit falling for that and two days later a guy PM 's him only to say "she was known as 'anal annie' in another city".
I have no idea. Just stated the evening would go to the highest bidder. No mention of time.

And lol to anal Annie
I'm not getting into any bid for pussy or a first time greek. Hell a gal that experienced at greek is much more fun anyway. It's got a value so set the fucking price and get on with it.
It's not like she is a virgin lol. I doubt anyone would care unless the bidding rate ended up being LESS than her normal rate. I mean if the guys start bidding at a quarter and the highest only goes up to 50 bucks, I guess the guy would come out ahead lol. Makes no business sense to me whatsoever unless she is auctioning off something people actually find special...sex with a hooker is not all that freaking special bwahahaha.
Honey I bid fo dolars and fitty cents for that sweet azz.
It's not like she is a virgin lol. I doubt anyone would care unless the bidding rate ended up being LESS than her normal rate. I mean if the guys start bidding at a quarter and the highest only goes up to 50 bucks, I guess the guy would come out ahead lol. Makes not business sense to me whatsoever unless she is auctioning off something people actually find special...sex with a hooker is not all that freaking special bwahahaha. Originally Posted by London Rayne

London some times I can't disagree with you more and sometimes you say things that might come out of my mouth( no comments here please) I think in your past life you have to have had a dick and came back as a great looking gal with a half man attitude. lol
[/b]

London some times I can't disagree with you more and sometimes you say things that might come out of my mouth( no comments here please) I think in your past life you have to have had a dick and came back as a great looking gal with a half man attitude. lol Originally Posted by burkalini
I dunno. It all depends on the wording of the auction ad. It also depends on what is actually being auctioned-- an hour, 2 hours, overnight,

It might be a cute marketing ploy to drum up business. You never know. On E-Bay, I've seen some crazy last minute bidding that takes an item going for $5 all the way up to $150 in the last 5 minutes of bidding.
[/b]

London some times I can't disagree with you more and sometimes you say things that might come out of my mouth( no comments here please) I think in your past life you have to have had a dick and came back as a great looking gal with a half man attitude. lol Originally Posted by burkalini

Why do you think I have more guy friends than girls? Hmm.If I did have a weenie, I would come back here and biaatch slap you with it heh.

Ebay does have some crazy bids, BUT we are talking about a business where you can see her posted rate. Why would anyone bid more than what she is asking for to begin with?
Unless it is for a charitable deed or an exciting opportunity you may never see again i wouldn't pay more than sticker price. But I saw tiffianycums thread about her auction and i thought that was a great day because you know she genuinely whats to contribute to a great charity.
I thought this would break some rules by posting that. It seems like a pretty cut and dry "exchange" to me. I haven't decided if it's smart or pathetic yet. I'm leaning more towards the latter...
Why don't we put her up on a pedestal and have her bend over and show everyone her virgin asshole so we can bid on it. Shayla your right. It's fucking pathetic
sex with a hooker is not all that freaking special bwahahaha. Originally Posted by London Rayne
I'm sorry, I don't agree with that statemnent. MOST of the time sex with a hooker is not special - sometimes it is quite special and/or over-the-top. Those are the hookers who become ATFs