paying with a CC

Have seen some ads that you could pay with a CC or pay pal.seems a little dicey has anyone done this and what results.
Not a preferred way but have accepted paypal a few times for deposit and advance payments..
It's recommended for those that want to leave paper trails for spouses, SOs, and employers. It's also good for those hobbyists who don't mind the provider knowing the real name and address of the hobbyist.

Guaranteed to create unneeded and unwanted drama.
It's only as shady as you make it.
I'll second Ms. Red on this one. I have a merchant account, but it's something that I only share with my closest friends. I've had it for years, and I've never had a chargeback because I don't allow people I don't trust to send payments.

If I were a man, I would only do it with a well-respected companion. Some random unreviewed chick requiring deposits to make an appointment or doing appointments that require deposits on the first date would be something I would be wary of.

For the most part, we really don't want you that bad. We're all here to get what we want safely and securely. It's no different from buying something from any other respected merchant. Most ladies have discreet billing, and can be tied to something legitimate if spouses start prying.
It's recommended for those that want to leave paper trails for spouses, SOs, and employers. It's also good for those hobbyists who don't mind the provider knowing the real name and address of the hobbyist.

Guaranteed to create unneeded and unwanted drama. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Not all hobbyist have those concerns. Many give me that info for screening purposes if they are not P411 verified and/or do not have references from reputable verifiable providers,,, The real info goes both directions..... Definitely not for most situations but has its place and I my experiences has been completely drama free... I also use a private location for incalls so again info is shared both ways and both parties need to do there home work and consider there concerns...
my card got denied, great thing I always carry personal checks!! theres also an area where you can write in your driver liscense I.d. and ss#,
No way. Not a chance. Won't happen. No thank you. You got to be crazy. Is that plain enough. lol
my card got denied, great thing I always carry personal checks!! theres also an area where you can write in your driver liscense I.d. and ss#, Originally Posted by JONBALLS

Do you remember the movie Catch me if you can where Dicaprio pays the hooker with a 1400.00 bad check and got her to give him 400.00 cash back. Deys be sum dum fukers both guys and gals. Anyone want to cash my check?
Number One: Hobby phone, registered to no one, untraceable.

Method of Payment: Cash, no paper trail, untraceable.
Nowadays, a lady can carry the system in her purse.
Attached Images File Type: jpg cc.jpg (8.7 KB, 162 views)
Everyone knows the name Jerry Springer, but did you know this. He was once the mayor of Cincinnati. He paid a hooker with a check. He got caught. His up and coming political career went down in flames. Instead of being a possible Senator from the State of Ohio, he is now known as the guy with the trashy TV show. In the end, maybe he came out ahead, but for sure, he was embarrassed to the point of public ridicule. Lesson, don't do something that will out yourself. We all can't be as "lucky" as Jerry Springer.
Just think you can dispute the charges if she gives bad service!
Do you remember the movie Catch me if you can where Dicaprio pays the hooker with a 1400.00 bad check and got her to give him 400.00 cash back. Deys be sum dum fukers both guys and gals. Originally Posted by burkalini
he he , forgot about that movie, that was good,,inmy movie, the chick tried to change the written amounts and it was soo obvious, the bank teller caught her.Needless to say this turned into a several harrassing and semi-heated arguments over the phone .LOL!! HAHAHAHAHA!! the TELLER was disputing the charges !!!! LMAO!! it was a whole clusterfuck of idiots coming togethor in some kind of half lovers triangle!!... . well, not the bank teller, she was the only SMART one amongst the three of us, errr, ....OK, pimp/boyfriend I guess qualifies for a triangle clusterfuck.. HAHAHAHAHA!! "dum fukers" fur shur. mee included... talk about the little head wagging the dog!!my movie title was The HOOKER and the MEN in her life, tryin git the MONEY if you CAN!!after the fack UPSELLIN,,,bad PENMANSHIP HO!!!.........WHAT the HOLEY HELL!!!

Guaranteed to create unneeded and unwanted drama. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Emphasis on the word "guaranteed."
I have a paypal set up - with a generic "services" merchant. I've had it since 2005, so on my end...it looks very legit. (I even have my own business cc linked to it, so should wifey look at it, I don't think it would be too questionable. It could be lawncare or consulting firm, or CPA.)

But you probably want to have some kind of trust factor set up with that provider if you're going to use a personal credit card with her - she will be able to see your payment info.

(unless you use a 3rd party payment provider that gives a false cc #, name etc...but in most cases, the guys are so wrapped up in the thought of gettin pussy - that they don't get that far)