Monthly Arrangements

Since there has been some discussions about clock-free and overnight session, someone briefly touched on SB's. If guys are willing to pay 1600 and up for a clock-free, overnight session, or hobbying in general, why not look into a SB deal? I'm beginning to think that a SB is the way to go because its a once or twice a week session for a preset amount. I know that most ladies that do provide won't go for 1K-2K a month but there are some ladies that are just looking for a little extra per month.

Yes, I know a lot of guys are just man whore's and looks for something different almost everytime. However, for the hobbyist that see the same one or two ladies, it makes sense to have a monthly arrangement with the lady. So ladies, do you ever do monthly arrangements with guys at a greatly reduced rate? Guys do you ever consider doing the SB as opposed to hobbying?
I would never do them. I would probably lose my mind in the process. Smh. It seems like a contractual agreement. I want to be able to cut the guy off at anytime -- if he's getting on my nerves too much. I know a lady in Atlanta that only does monthly arrangement. Good for her.
It wouldn't be my style, feels like a contract. I like to things to go day by day.
I knew a chick that did this a couple of times and she didn't like it. She said the dudes seem to think they owned her so to speak. And expected her to be available whenever they wanted her to be. In fairness to the dudes one of them paid for a nice convertable Benz and put her up in a condo in Scottdale.
Since there has been some discussions about clock-free and overnight session, someone briefly touched on SB's. If guys are willing to pay 1600 and up for a clock-free, overnight session, or hobbying in general, why not look into a SB deal? I'm beginning to think that a SB is the way to go because its a once or twice a week session for a preset amount. I know that most ladies that do provide won't go for 1K-2K a month but there are some ladies that are just looking for a little extra per month.

Yes, I know a lot of guys are just man whore's and looks for something different almost everytime. However, for the hobbyist that see the same one or two ladies, it makes sense to have a monthly arrangement with the lady. So ladies, do you ever do monthly arrangements with guys at a greatly reduced rate? Guys do you ever consider doing the SB as opposed to hobbying? Originally Posted by shorty
See my fear with the SugarBabby would be her getting attached and causing hell in my personal life. I've had enough drama from SO's -- I like the professional thing with a provider where she is willing to just let things go after sex.
Nooooo. This is business. To me that's just getting too personal.
I knew a chick that did this a couple of times and she didn't like it. She said the dudes seem to think they owned her so to speak. And expected her to be available whenever they wanted her to be. In fairness to the dudes one of them paid for a nice convertable Benz and put her up in a condo in Scottdale. Originally Posted by simpleton

Exactly it mixes things up, I would hate for someone to think i was at their beck and call all month no matter how highflautin hey car and condo was. I don't want to feel as though I am obligated to spend time with them whenever or where ever.

Although i have heard it works better if they already have a set schedule say 2 or 3 days a week for a few hours or so that they can alter accordingly. If I were in a monthly arrangement it would all of our encounters would have to be pre arranged just like my regular dates so besides the price difference and the level of relationship you attain with that person there really isn't much difference.
I have 2 of these from way back when I first started providing, but it's not a large amount or I would not be touring. I see these 2 guys twice a month, every month and they each pay certain bills for me. I also have barter deals which are effin awesome! I have not paid or had to use insurance for dental work in 3 years...same with Botox.

If we were talking about a SD type thing, forget about it! I simply can't be nice that damn long to keep that going. If it was a guy from out of town who just wanted to see me 2 or 3 times for a set amount, I could probably work that out, but it would not be that much cheaper. I may go 1500 and see him for dinner dates each time.
I just think if someone is looking for a monthly arrangement, they are going to have far better luck finding a girl who's on a SB/SD site. I can't imagine too many providers being that keen on the idea to be honest...
I just think if someone is looking for a monthly arrangement, they are going to have far better luck finding a girl who's on a SB/SD site. I can't imagine too many providers being that keen on the idea to be honest... Originally Posted by Valerie
Yes, I agree. Providers make like 10-30k a month on average (some more) and I don't think too many are willing to fork that over. Besides, most girls do this for their independence and not to be "looked after" so to speak.
interesting points!!
it is something of interest to me, but as skylar said...
the dates would have to be already arranged/outlined
i have a civie job & school..so being available "right now" wouldnt work for me
I kinda figured this was going to be the response, I would get from the ladies here. Most times when someone is looking to go this route that there not looking at provider's. There looking for someone that's working a regular job or going to school but just needs that little extra per month. I do agree that it would have to be a preset day, for it to work. I don't expect the lady to be at my beckon call because she's got a life also. I would frown upon if she had several SD's going at once. To me this would be an exculsive deal to where she wasn't seeing anyone else for P4P.
I see. Either way, you are still going cheaper than a SO who will spend more far more money than a provider or SB.
" Either way, you are still going cheaper than a SO who will spend more far more money than a provider or SB."
Yeah. Cheaper till the SO finds the spreadsheet!
I've done a "6 months" arrangement with a good friend of mine. He has a lot of trust for me. Anways, a monthy arrangement sounds awesome also just make sure you know that person well before you do it