Taboo Bedroom conversations

What are things that you think are an absolute no-no pertaining to post romp chit chat. Things you refuse to talk about on a date or would make you uncomfortable if it was brought up?

I am pretty much an open book to an extent, but I absolutely can't stand men who want to break out pics of the wife and kids...wtf!
I am pretty much an open book to an extent, but I absolutely can't stand men who want to break out pics of the wife and kids...wtf! Originally Posted by London Rayne
Especially on the first or second date it feels really awkward
Ladies starting in on their personal problems within 5 minutes of meeting them. . . WTF!
The possible reprocussions, health risks, and protocols of what to do after our BBFS session.

Bitch, I'm a grown adult human being just like you, I know this is fucked up, let me handle it.
I am pretty much an open book to an extent, but I absolutely can't stand men who want to break out pics of the wife and kids...wtf! Originally Posted by London Rayne
HAHAHAHA. Exactly what I was going to say.
Everything else pretty much goes. Although I really don't know how to respond to the really sentimental stuff. One time a guy brought up how his brother was dying of cancer. I felt terrible. Bringing up sad, personal issues like that really isn't the forum when you're about to boink. What a mood killer.
What are things that you think are an absolute no-no pertaining to post romp chit chat. Things you refuse to talk about on a date or would make you uncomfortable if it was brought up?

Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou
Very good topic Skylar, btw. Unfortunately, the ones that really need to learn from this probably aren't reading this thread.

(for the ADHD mofos, skip to the end for the cliffnotes version)
Are you married? Do you have any kids? WTF does this have to do with the price of tea in China???
Why even ask? Unless it's volunteered OR unless you (the provider) have the skills to bring those points into focus during a very good conversation without it being awkward or prying, DON'T ASK? I have had numerous encounters in the past where a provider stalked, attempted to extort, wanted to marry me, etc. For all different reasons (not boasting, just answering the OPs Q). So, when I hear prying, personal Qs afterwards, the bells go off ("Amateur"/insecure women attempt to use sex to gain influence/control over the man. I'm a hobbyist, I fuck because it's my hobby, my passion NOT because I'm desperate nor looking for validation. My dick doesn't validate me. My mind does).

Once these tactics are used after sex, I put her on the DNS list (especially if asking personal Qs for no other reason but to gain an edge, validate themselves, or use it against you (when that time comes)...my motto based on prior experiences, What you say, can and WILL be used against you!).

Don't take me the wrong way, I can and will converse at length to get to know the lady and vice versa, both on a worldly, decadent (I have no shame about my freakiness, none), as well as on personal matters. But, the means must justify the end=level of mutual comfort in knowing a person's like/dislikes, turn-ons, as well as what really get's them going-their passion in life, et cetera. To me the sexiest part of a woman is her mind (no bullshit). So, a good conversation is the perfect foreplay for me! After that, sex is thee BEST! Without it, sex is just like masterbation (and, I can do good enough all by myself, PASS, NEXT).

Cliffnotes Version:
Don't ask any stupid, invasive questions afterwards that have little or nothing to do with the romp session we just had! I will look at you like, "Why?", politely dress, wish you well, and NEVER see your ass again .
(That's for the average lady. There are some, a very few, who by personality, chemistry, etc. can ask just about anything without it coming off as invasive or pointless.)

(see how annoying this is, same thing...just don't ASK!)

...One time a guy brought up how his brother was dying of cancer. I felt terrible. ... Originally Posted by Shayla
Oh gosh. What did you say? Sad but funny...in a sad way.
I had a pretty long date with a guy years ago, it was like 4 hours and we never left the hotel room...when I said I really couldn't extend the date past the four hours at that time he told me he was dying, that he had a brain tumor and just wanted to be with someone right now and please don't leave.

I compromised and told him I'd stay until the agency sent another girl over. but it felt really manipulative and I doubt he was even sick at all.
Interesting....
Other than my entire dating history, all my medical issues,my stay at the gray bar hotel, my mental health issues,my sexual confusion and finally that I never really had sex with my sister( see former president) I never talk about anything personal.

Ok all you assholes this is all bullshit and none of it's true. lol
Did they ask why you had a goat in the room?
Naaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!
The possible reprocussions, health risks, and protocols of what to do after our BBFS session.

Bitch, I'm a grown adult human being just like you, I know this is fucked up, let me handle it. Originally Posted by coefficient

ok, honestly...that shit is twistedly funny

so sue me

i laughed
I too am pretty much an open book, No problem with dirty or explicit talk just don't go to degrading me personally...

Kids are fine but don't care about your wife...But I did have a client that had me show pics of his wife on the computer while I Dominated and verbally abused him about his wife... Now that was fun!!!