Yah! Shayla is Provider of the Day ;)

Shayla cute little self gets to be featured and noticed for a while
Congrats shayla!!!
Thanks thebrain and the lovely Skylar!
Happens to be close to my birthday, too. :P
Shayla cute little self gets to be featured and noticed for a while Originally Posted by thebrain
I noticed she was featured as soon as I signed onto ECCIE this a.m. (I do NOT know why I cannot sleep tonight, shit)...off topic...I was tempted to give a "shout out" to this lovely lady but I never met her and she doesn't know me. But, from her posts, I can tell she is REAL (genuine, sexy, smart and gorgeous).

CONGRATS! to you Shayla, your sexy ass !

Provider of Day

Shayla
Calgary

(oh, who am I? Just a sexy, deranged stalker of London. I'm part of London's fan club ).
I'd like to buy Shayla gifts for no damn reason at all. She could never come down here at all, I don't care. As a matter of fact I can do without the pussy.

I'm just so in love with her aura on this website. I can't explain it. She's just so lovable.

Shes the type that would have you happy the rest of the day if she just spoke to you or made a nice gesture at you on the messageboard.
Congrats Shayla, and Happy Birthday whenever it is. Smoking hot.
Congrats Shayla mwah!
Also have a wonderful b-day
Thank you, again you lovely bunch. As mushy as this may sounds I really am flattered that this even got posted and people are replying considering I've never met any of you. This board is a lot of fun and you guys and gals definitely make it entertaining and awesome. Hopefully I'll get to meet some of through my travels when I go south.
I'd like to buy Shayla gifts for no damn reason at all. She could never come down here at all, I don't care. As a matter of fact I can do without the pussy.

I'm just so in love with her aura on this website. I can't explain it. She's just so lovable.

Shes the type that would have you happy the rest of the day if she just spoke to you or made a nice gesture at you on the messageboard. Originally Posted by coefficient
exactly, ....she carries the guys pov well also ... shes calming..
Congrats Shayla my love!
It's about time Shayla got some attention here!!!
Poor Shayla never gets any attention. lol Hey my native princess we all think your great. Enjoy the praise. You know we will all get you later.
She needs to be spancked.
The most requested and sought after girl on the site is the Provider of the Day. very fitting and deserving..
  • Laz
  • 12-03-2011, 07:38 AM
Congrats Shayla. Only fitting since you are everyones fantasy.