keeping secerts

You know we as providers are expected to respect the privacy of the gentlemen we see. We or most of us do that. I do I don't use names but codes and handles. I respect the privacy of the guys I see. My issue is there is a member here I had or thought I had a secret special friendship and it was fun making comments for each other knowing no one else knew who we were talking to or about...or so I thought until you told me two people that YOU talked to about me. Now I see men talking but talking to other providers about it...really...you took something that was agreed to be kept quiet and you violated that trust...so guys why would you do that. I could easily name who I am talking to/about but I will honor our agreement. I know you will get pissed but oh well..I am mad...so my question is am I wrong to be pissed in your opinion when a trust has been violated. would you discuss your time with another provider about another provider when first you agree it is a private issue and second what is the purpose if doing it....I guess it really is true what most say we are nothing more than a piece of ass and nothing more....
I have taljed in a general way about providers to other providers, but never used a name, much less a handle.
Irish, Can you be more clear? What happened exactly? Without saying names, so we can better understand. From what I read, of course it's wrong. If whatever you told that person was supposed to remain confidential and it wasn't, it's wrong. I would advise that cut your losses and move on.
some guys talk shit about other providers to a provider during a session for a number of reasons. the one I've seen the most is to make the provider in his presence feel "special". that and he's a numb skull gossip. But best believe, if he's telling her business he's telling yours too.

Gossiping about other members, especially during a session should be avoided. If a guy can't grow nuts enough to say how they feel to that person directly, they should just throw on a pair of panties and take up crocheting.
basically i had or so I thought a special friendship with a man here and we know alot about each other and it was agreed to be kept private and than he told me that two other people and I quote "put two and two together" on a post I made and so I asked how and he admitted to telling them about me...and when I tried to tell him I was not happy his reply was "I am done with this topic let it go" let it go like hell.. now I am wondering if he has revealed personal info that he knows...I feel betrayed and he has no clue...and yet if we as providers did that we would not be trusted...my fault for dropping my guard and trusting someone...despite being hurt and pissed I will honor our agreement and not reveal any info...I guess I just needed to vent and get other points of view..especially since the key to the hobby is keeping things quiet....
Irish, Can you be more clear? What happened exactly? Without saying names, so we can better understand. From what I read, of course it's wrong. If whatever you told that person was supposed to remain confidential and it wasn't, it's wrong. I would advise that cut your losses and move on. Originally Posted by ZarahAdams
I don't think he was talking shit but the point is it was to be a private....and I see guys talking to other guys..like I said my fault for trusting when I normally don't trust people in this world or the real world....TRUST NO ONE...
some guys talk shit about other providers to a provider during a session for a number of reasons. the one I've seen the most is to make the provider in his presence feel "special". that and he's a numb skull gossip. But best believe, if he's telling her business he's telling yours too.

Gossiping about other members, especially during a session should be avoided. If a guy can't grow nuts enough to say how they feel to that person directly, they should just throw on a pair of panties and take up crocheting. Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
basically i had or so I thought a special friendship with a man here and we know alot about each other and it was agreed to be kept private and than he told me that two other people and I quote "put two and two together" on a post I made and so I asked how and he admitted to telling them about me...and when I tried to tell him I was not happy his reply was "I am done with this topic let it go" let it go like hell.. now I am wondering if he has revealed personal info that he knows...I feel betrayed and he has no clue...and yet if we as providers did that we would not be trusted...my fault for dropping my guard and trusting someone...despite being hurt and pissed I will honor our agreement and not reveal any info...I guess I just needed to vent and get other points of view..especially since the key to the hobby is keeping things quiet.... Originally Posted by Irish Vixen
Well you most definitely let your guard down. As providers, we are supposed to keep certain things to ourselves and not mix business and pleasure. I'll take it a step further.... A hobbyist betrayed your trust. Need I say more? Drop the guy and move on with your life.
I don't think he was talking shit but the point is it was to be a private....and I see guys talking to other guys..like I said my fault for trusting when I normally don't trust people in this world or the real world....TRUST NO ONE... Originally Posted by Irish Vixen
You were betrayed.....you can forgive and forget OR you can cut him lose!! Take your pick and stick with it - It's the only way!!
you are right and right now i am not going to decide...i am going to wait and see his response to this thread and see if he realizes how i feel and if our friendship means anything to him he will explain and apologize if our friendship means nothing than he won't...than the decision will be made....
You were betrayed.....you can forgive and forget OR you can cut him lose!! Take your pick and stick with it - It's the only way!! Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
Well Sweete,,, there an old saying."fool me once shame on you. fool me twice shame on me"So don't trust anyone....take care
IMO if he had any respect for your friendship to begin with, he'd never have betrayed your trust and there wouldn't be any need for an apology.

Sorry to hear that happened to you - but if I were in your shoes, I'd think it probably best to move on & use it as a learning experience.
Well Sweete,,, there an old saying."fool me once shame on you. fool me twice shame on me"So don't trust anyone....take care Originally Posted by pickupkid

+1.

he's a gossip. if he did it once he'll do it again. who needs a friend like that?
  • Mokoa
  • 12-04-2011, 12:09 AM
IMO if he had any respect for your friendship to begin with, he'd never have betrayed your trust and there wouldn't be any need for an apology. Originally Posted by DeLaine

Nailed It!

+1.

he's a gossip. if he did it once he'll do it again. who needs a friend like that? Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
Now now Daph people do make mistakes....

everyone makes mistakes sometimes.

whether it's a mistake you can tolerate or not is up to the individual.

if you go in knowing the possibilities and you feel like it'd be worth a try, go for it.

if it's a deal breaker for you then that's fine too.

if there were no second chances life would suck.
very true

some things I don't tolerate and is a deal breaker for me. Being an disloyal friend is one of them.

true, people do make mistakes.

that doesn't mean that you have to be bothered with them though.