Dear Fellow Whoremongers and friends of prostitution....

I would like to address a subject in this thread with the sole purpose in mind of improving the quality of prostitution and experience more and more enjoyable sessions with enjoyable and quality providers.

In particular I am going to touch upon REVIEWS and REVIEWING.

While I do not own ECCIE and everybody has their own right and freedom to express themselves and their opinions any way they like, it won't be a bad idea if we actually stuck to a few basic, simple and useful rules.

When reviewing a provider you have seen PLEASE :

1. DO NOT review low-price car dates or Sheetz dates or your neighbor who needed 50 bucks for her next fix and gave you a handjob or a Billy Joel.
- This does not contribute anything to the community. This is NOT verifiable and last but not least I doubt any client respecting himself would go to see these junkies. I for one am not interested in them and you know you are not either. If a provider is NOT established at least with some basic trackable history of posting and providing chances are your review is totally pointless.

2. DO NOT review hoodrats only to gain PREMIUM ACCESS. A hood rat may and usually does have some trackable record of posting but after many negative reviews it is needless to write more negativity. Chances of those providers getting better are next to zero.

3. DO NOT lie and falsify your review.
There is nothing more disgusting and horrific than a false review when it comes to this thing. I myself review about half of the providers I see. I happened to see a few providers but they were anything but what their reviews said. It is even more pathetic and surprising that these reviews are written by known hobbysts. This is exactly and one of the reason WHY TOS has gone to shit.

Nothing against "TwoHandGirth" and his review on "MaggieMonroh" but you stated you did "Great Greek with her". Let me share my personal experience with Maggie Monroh even though I never reviewed this hoodrat.

Brown and Decayed teeth. I won't even start talking about how she smelled when she undressed ( at which point I should have kicked her right out) but decided not to go to extreme things. She could barely get past my dickhead and I am only about 8 inches when fully erect. I tried to stick it down her throat but her gag reflex would not allow it unless she goes through severe suffering. I was seeking to do Greek. Needless to say Greek would have totally destroy this hoodratish asshole.

Just one example of an untrue review. If she took your "TwoHandGirth" in her ass then I doubt you are more than 2 inches. Again nothing against you personally but untrue reviews piss me off as it is waste of time and money.

Exactly the same with those who reviewed Yur_Dream_Girl. Another hoodrat I wanted to fuck in the ass. Needless to say as soon as I stuck it in her throat Greek went off the table" About 4 teeth left in the mouth but according to the other site she is GREAT!!!

Bottom Line: Have some class. Think before you post whether you should post it or not, whether it does benefit the community or it is just stuff and nonsense ONLY BECAUSE you want premium access. Be graphic, describe in detail the positives or negatives of the review. Mention about the providers hygiene and location. Do not review car dates or dates in the barn in the hay WTF? Like I said have some class. Review dates at least at motels if not 4 or 5 star hotels or review outcalls to your home. Again do mention about providers hygiene. I recently saw and review MyaLove. This must have been one of the cleanest asses I had ever eaten. My whole face was so deep inside of it and it never even in the least emitted any shitty smell or taste. The girl was clean all around. This made the experience extraordinary.

Do not review dates of low value like $30-40-50 shit. Impose a limit on yourself at least $100 or so for half hour or so. I for one have set limits on myself as far as how much I would pay a whore to service me and my personal limit is $200. Not because I don't have or can't afford more, but because I am practical and daresay use and have good judgement. Yes, I know there are girls out there asking $300, 400 and 500 or more.

Yes, I can buy those too but I have more brain than I have money.

Please let us stick to these simple rules and not forget them and let them slip out of mind. I really don't give a fuck about your friend's wife giving you a suck to buy her next dose.

And hey, where you are supposed to put the price do not fucking put $$$ and shit like that but put how much of $$$ it actually was.

HAVE SOME CLASS!!!!

Happy fucking & Stay safe!!!!
By all means......let's all just be interested in the things you are interested in lol.

Don't read the ones you don't care about.
My god this site is about getting laid, why so many rules. Shit like this is why indys sucks.
Amen, Brother tatasddd. Quality, not quantity.
So you are saying TwoHandGirth is a liar and posted a false review - and then you tell others to have some class - WOW

My god this site is about getting laid, why so many rules. Shit like this is why indys sucks. Originally Posted by bigguyt
If you had understood the written you wouldn't have to ask this rhetoric question. Why? Because this site is EXACTLY about getting laid and it SHOULD/ IS SUPPOSED TO BE getting laid with decent quality providers and not ghetto hoodrats. Why are some of you reviewing pointless Craigslist girls from Sheetz dates? Tell me, how does that contribute to the community when you have seen some desperate addict sucking you off for $50 in your car who puts up an ad and then is forever gone, is filthy, probably has deseases etc? I don't want to see scumbags like that. If you do then that speaks volume for you. Nor do I want to read how "wonderful" Maggie Monroh is and when she gets here before me there stands a strung out, toothless, upholstered skeleton desperately needing food and smelling like your toilet after you've just taken a shit! This is EXACTLY WHY. Hope you get it now.
I am not saying "TwoHandGirth" is a liar. What I am saying is THG and many others love to "beautify" their reviews. A review is supposed to be honest to the smallest detail so when the next customer sees that whore based on that or those reviews he knows the experience he is getting. MaggieMonroh and Greek? Are you kidding me? She could barely swallow my dickhead, imagine the rest of it going in her asshole?
tatas....
what the fuck are you doing declaring yourself the maven of hookerdom....
you get suspended every 5 days mostly because you continue to make an ass of yourself....
you're the butt of hundreds of comments....
there are probably guys on this site who were doing hookers before you were born....
seriously unless your into some weird masochistic verbal abuse syndrome shove a sock in it and s.t.f.u......
Stevepar, I am absolutely sure I've done more hookers than most of you but let us agree to differ. Take your own advice and do the same. And FYI I lost the count a long while back. Go figure! Truth is most of you don't even know me so do not assume shit! Not to mention the things some hookers have told me about some of you guys kept me cracking up for days. Many of you can't even fuck and have no clue what they are doing. But again let's agree to differ. Either stay on topic or do not write anything. And I am not here to tell you how many I've done or how many you or anyone else has done. Who cares? When you start to fuck all night non-stop then you can tell me shit! There is a reason why Taytum refuses intercourse with me. Did you ever think about that FOR EXAMPLE? And to her credit she did reverse cowgirl for 1 minute the last time I did both lol but that is about it. Aubrey took the brunt of it. Most of you a girl gives you a gentle wank and you are like uhh uhhhh baby stop I amma cuuuuummmm! Does it matter how many you've done when you never learned HOW TO DO them but speak too much behind a computer and pass remarks on me? I probably do more fucking in 10 minutes than most of you do in a year. And what does it matter or change that a handful of haters comment me all the time? So the fuck what? You can comment me all you want to. On the contrary that is a good thing that you comment me. Seems like you can't forget me. It is a different question that all that commenting is stuff and nonsense, just to give you something to do. Here I just gave you something to comment on. Now get your keyboard and start breaking your fingers typing pointless shit on me again. Do it all you want. Same difference!
dear pompous ass errr ops sorry ahem tatasddd,

today's hood-rat could be tomorrows flavor of the month or HDH.
Of those that explore, you should be kissing their ass's
For finding the potential, and where no man should not go.
Not every hood-rat is a bad person, so could rise from the hood.

osd
LOL. What a fucking moron. Hey tatas, go fuck yourself! #gofuckyourself
Whew. I needed a good laugh today.
LOL. What a fucking moron. Hey tatas, go fuck yourself! #gofuckyourself Originally Posted by Big Stig

now, now stig.....tits just wants everyone to be like him, fuck hos that have no self esteem what so ever since they would put up with his degradinging attitude and his admiration of himself being a sex machine. talk trash on girls that he cant afford or arent along his bus route and then belittle guys who would pay 300 or more for fun............

one good thing is like others have said, when he talks of being with a girl, I make sure I scratch that lady off my list

keep it up tatas, I know a long long list of hos who wont see ya and the list keeps getting longer
tatas....
i'm sure your prowess as a cocks man is unrivaled on this board and perhaps in this universe....
the only problem you have is.....no one cares....
it's not a contest....
is the abuse really worth it....
do you enjoy it....
there has tro be some explanation for your behavior....
were you toilet trained by monks....
I am done arguing with a handful of haters here. I review about half the girls I see and FYI dear haters the only and ONLY provider so far who has refused to see me is initialed SD and is a major bipolar disorder bitch. Never ever have I had problems meeting with a girl contrary to what you think or may seem. It will do you a good favor to also stop judging people only because they don't drive or because they think paying more than $200 to suck your dick is NOT a good idea. You don't know the least of me. You are a bunch of haters. Continue this way. This is all you can be. While you broke your fingers on the keyboard to type your pointless shit about me I flexed on webcam and made $170 so I can see the next girl to write a review and give you more shit to hate and talk about.