My reply to my newest review by 19920

I have to say that i was shocked when i read it..Even questioned the validity of it as he says the same thing from the other girl and we have a very different body frame
I also very confuse someone would recommend me with so negative remarks
and also part as on this site i posted selfies that weren't alter~no only glamour shoots
I think my site is clear that i am not a spinner but a statuesque amazon that i am 6'1 in heel
36DDD which is actually a E cup 28-36

Now apparently i have no ass..Well for those who knows me know i always though i had a big ass..Never been part of my vocabulary

I understand that everyone can have different taste in women but i am very forward that if you are looking for a tiny frame i am not that and never been..
Not in shape?Well to each their description of it but i do trained TRX and certainly did billed up a harm muscle after that time ..And a gent today was feeling my back and asked me if i trained claimed the totally opposite

I though i was very compliant to a newbie i even give extra time because of the ending part and no men want to be trow out right after as they miscalculated their time ~to create a good experience
I even smile when i was asked that he hope it wasn't a terrible time for me..
Well if i was that bad..You should have walked out the minute you were in not overstay your welcome and ask me to see me again.

I have a video at the bottom of my page ..I posted and its on my signature and i didn't alter it as i dont even know how to do that i had a member helping me resizing

I'm not 20 never claimed to be i think its harsh to give me older but i worked in bar when i was 16 so looking older isn't new..I use to get that i look mid 30 when i was 22..That my pics all selfies well for you to judge

I had contacted 19920 when i saw the review because at first i couldn't figure out if it was a fake review as the consistence of the statement with me and other lady that are completely different body types were the same
I also didn't remember someone acting like he wasn't happy with the site as i normally ask them if they wish to cancel..As it is the worse nightmare of a provider is a client pretending and you do everything as possible to please them and end up writing crap review about you because they weren't happy with your appearance to start with
No response..If you can't reply is that you have something to hide otherwise you wouldn't have any issues with it..
If someone wonder as he pay me by CC if i would do anything..Nope
I don't do that..
I'm upset..But this is not something i do..Been coward about not replying to me..Well it's okay..I'm sure as a newbie all the ladies will be jumping on seeing him..

I'm writing this as i am fairly upset that this person didn't do his research well and blamed me for it..Well if you look at the 3 reviews..It sucked from 3 different providers

Don't remove the review..It's fine i have said my part
I can deal with it..
I'm fair in my reply but could have been as harsh as him but there isn't any point..I personally think if someone isn't happy about my appearance which i am forward about they shouldn't stay the appointment..I rarely i had this only when guys didn't read my bio or researched me
VJ
OMG if my look was such misleading why not leaving my room?I mean guys can make so many excuses
You had the time to see my ads and my website as you claimed not having references no wonder why....As you slamed the two other gals you saw
Meanwhile you say those things about me i have reviews on the other site that said the opposite
http://www.theeroticreview.com/revie...w.asp?id=38923
one was of the latest one was from pittsburgh

https://vimeo.com/143489281

This person is new..He will over the time realise that most ladies do photoshoot that are glamour that i was forward and posted selfies(google me) that he had unrealisic expectation and i did wish he would have leave at my door step .He is not the ideal client i want to see
HE HAD A CHOICE TO LEAVE..
mmmm reading what I could of that review. If I was a hook.... errr provider I would have took a pass and not respond to that review. You have the right to do so. But its not a "no" its a "yes" review. Any good provider can out live a "no" review. Bad day or just not his type. I would think most "no's (not all but most) not worth going after. But have fun doing so if you think this is worth worry about.
mmmm reading what I could of that review. If I was a hook.... errr provider I would have took a pass and not respond to that review. You have the right to do so. But its not a "no" its a "yes" review. Any good provider can out live a "no" review. Bad day or just not his type. I would think most "no's (not all but most) not worth going after. But have fun doing so if you think this is worth worry about. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

You aren't a....Hoooker..And if you were one you would have wish he left at the door to save you the miserable time(not all money is good money)..I can live with bad review but one that suggest i am misleading people...NO..
If i am not your "type" don't book me for fuck sake...It's like going to a mexican restaurant expecting sushi.Jesus!
  • cabot
  • 10-25-2015, 10:58 AM
Yeah, most times someone 'answers' a negative review, it becomes a trainwreck of a thread that only hurts the provider. Plus, it does add views.

However, the only real complaint in that review was that she didn't look like what he was expecting. In this particular case, I think posting a dozen (or so) selfies, and a video, can pretty much clear up any possible confusion about what she does or doesn't look like. Now guys should know exactly what she looks like. Since he commended her performance - if a guy likes her look, then this response could actually help her.

Unless of course, it evolves into the standard shit-show of 'he-said/she said', etc., and VJ loses her mind and starts inculsint everyone, and then the dog-pile commences. I hope that doesn't happen...

.....but I'll be watching with popcorn to see how it turns out.
Yeah, most times someone 'answers' a negative review, it becomes a trainwreck of a thread that only hurts the provider. Plus, it does add views.

However, the only real complaint in that review was that she didn't look like what he was expecting. In this particular case, I think posting a dozen (or so) selfies, and a video, can pretty much clear up any possible confusion about what she does or doesn't look like. Now guys should know exactly what she looks like. Since he commended her performance - if a guy likes her look, then this response could actually help her.

Unless of course, it evolves into the standard shit-show of 'he-said/she said', etc., and VJ loses her mind and starts inculsint everyone, and then the dog-pile commences. I hope that doesn't happen...

.....but I'll be watching with popcorn to see how it turns out. Originally Posted by cabot
You are right!My french blood got the best of me
Thinking about it , I'm lucky it wasn't on TER i would have got a score 4" okay if you are drunk"lol
Oh well ...I'll leave this tread alone ...It's not worth the trouble and be upset at...
I'm extremely disappointed to have put so much effort to someone that should have left..
Yes you hire me for a good time but if to lash and slammed me i prefer not to meet..Life is too short to deal with bitter people
I am a warm french want to please~Passe du bon temp...
I respect people and expect the same~Unfortunately this has left a bit of bitter taste as next time someone claim to be new i will wonder if there any other reasons
Now next...I'm Canadian and don't visit often Pittsburgh area...I was glad to be around during your playoff with Pirates...I got very educated by someone lol
I have met wonderful gents in Pittsburgh and have great admirers on the other board.
Wish the best!I would really really like that guys stop bumping my review here..I get it i'm fat old and ugly and sucked..Please
Thanks bisous! VJ
You aren't a....Hoooker..And if you were one you would have wish he left at the door to save you the miserable time(not all money is good money)..I can live with bad review but one that suggest i am misleading people...NO..
If i am not your "type" don't book me for fuck sake...It's like going to a mexican restaurant expecting sushi.Jesus! Originally Posted by VictoriaJolie
Activities: BBBJ, CFS, LFK, DFK, DATY
well he did have the sushi, you did not enjoy DATY with/by him?

btw: pic's in your showcase and website are a oh yes I would look unlike the mmmm maybe I would look pic's you posted in this threAD.

btw again: op of the review would not like the gals I do see I would think. But I could be wrong. They are older than you with smaller butts comparing pic's. And yet their butts look bigger in pic's than they really are. I'm sure op likes bigger butts than I.

btw yet again: true I am not a working girl. But the topic review is a "yes". Why go after a "yes" review. You can't go with his

Overall she is a good looking lady,
line and live with it. As hot is in the eye of the... eh

dear mods,
yes two quotes are from review. But not anything she can not read herself and has. So no silly warnings or points please saying I quoted ROS or pm please.
osd
ps: its been a problem lately just sayin