Oh I don't like tatasDDD

"Ill be honest, I don't like the guy" . Tats this, that's that bla bla bla!!!. "Oh he is so rude with the ladies!" bla bla bla till you are blue in the face!!!!

To whom it may concern:

1. Listen, I don't give a fuck about your opinion whether you like me or not.
2. I speak my mind, write my reviews and contribute to the community. If you don't like my harsh language GO FUCK YOURSELF.
3. I feel sorry for most of you because your lame dicks are no good. Yeah we all are in this for different reasons but when I fuck a girl I haven't seen and she get fucked really well, deep and good, then I see who of you saw her and I am like WoW haha after this girl tells me no one has ever fucked her that way before.
4. It's my money and I spend it the way I like it.
5. I don't call these call girls to flirt with and romance with them. I call them to fuck them and satisfy my animal carnal instincts and extremely high sex drive.

What I do is my business. If you don't like me I can't help you lame dick!!!!

Go fuck yourself!!!!
tl;dr
I don't see the bodies of tit's posts as he's on my ignore list, but this seems to be a poll. I vote "yes".
Tatas believe what whores tell him......thats adorable.
And titsfuck is banned again....Yay!!!!!!......longer then I thought he would last...great day!!!!
And titsfuck is banned again....Yay!!!!!!......longer then I thought he would last...great day!!!! Originally Posted by bolaman1975
Could be a record
I have been thinking about this all afternoon. Since tats like to refer to the ladies as "women of public usage", wouldn't he be considered a "man of public usage" since he does own and operate his own website? Just wondering.
Yes I will admit, I really do not like the guy!
"Ill be honest, I don't like the guy" . Tats this, that's that bla bla bla!!!. "Oh he is so rude with the ladies!" bla bla bla till you are blue in the face!!!!

To whom it may concern:

1. Listen, I don't give a fuck about your opinion whether you like me or not.
2. I speak my mind, write my reviews and contribute to the community. If you don't like my harsh language GO FUCK YOURSELF.
3. I feel sorry for most of you because your lame dicks are no good. Yeah we all are in this for different reasons but when I fuck a girl I haven't seen and she get fucked really well, deep and good, then I see who of you saw her and I am like WoW haha after this girl tells me no one has ever fucked her that way before.
4. It's my money and I spend it the way I like it.
5. I don't call these call girls to flirt with and romance with them. I call them to fuck them and satisfy my animal carnal instincts and extremely high sex drive.

What I do is my business. If you don't like me I can't help you lame dick!!!!

Go fuck yourself!!!! Originally Posted by tatasddd
You mean they say that, I'm so good looking, I'm the biggest she's ever seen, she really wants to see me regularly to someone other than me?
Who is gonna replace him and hijack every post telling us how he got his cornhole licked and blew his balls all over taytums and aubreys face?
Who is gonna replace him and hijack every post telling us how he got his cornhole licked and blew his balls all over taytums and aubreys face? Originally Posted by mydixywrecked
Maybe Bambino can step up his game.
Maybe Bambino can step up his game. Originally Posted by Big Stig
Nah, I'll leave that up to you.
Guys I am German, I have a smallish pecker and I love cheap women, but if you need an asshole I got you 100% covered in that department. So lets permanently ban that gay fucking piece of shit before he finds his way back here.
The guy spoke his mind and alot of you enticed him to react. You guys never liked his delivery but also was closed minded about the message. He had some points but some egos can't take it.

Odd that these are same people who bashed TOS for being the way they reacted.

OK guys let me have it for backing someone who you dislike
Guys I am German, I have a smallish pecker Originally Posted by bigguyt
Why call yourself 'BigGuy' then, mein freund??