Greenlight password

Can anyone share the password to greenlight?
Can anyone share the password to greenlight? Originally Posted by Inf3rno

Yeah the STUDIO can. ASK THE STUDIO GENIUS.
The Studio said not to share it with anyone. Sorry. Keep trying to get in contact with them buddy.
I remember we were talking about this in men’s lounge a couple of weeks ago and I said it would only take one person to make any password plan ineffective lol.
No need password.
Nana is only one worth seeing. Nana maybe only one worth seeing in all agencies, right now.
Trust me.
No need password.
Nana is only one worth seeing. Nana maybe only one worth seeing in all agencies, right now.
Trust me. Originally Posted by armystrong20
Agreed 100%
Talent is dry as of right now...
Momo was the last one worth it to me
No need password.
Trust me. Originally Posted by armystrong20
Why would anyone trust you? You’ve been here 1 week,( same day) as LUSTPUPPET, who is now banned. Nice English on your first sentence buddy.

I’m still waiting for the password too.
No need to trust me and don’t know LustPup.

As for inf3, I spent over $5k in various agencies and different girls past couple of months and Nana was far better than anyone else. So trust whoever you wishes.
It’s “Abracadabra”.
Can anyone share the password to greenlight? Originally Posted by Inf3rno
For 700 bucks. I will share it. Not
No need to trust me and don’t know LustPup.

As for inf3, I spent over $5k in various agencies and different girls past couple of months and Nana was far better than anyone else. So trust whoever you wishes. Originally Posted by armystrong20

Looks like the troll is back. This is not me. Notice the differences.
Where is Momo incidentally? Anyone?
Looks like the troll is back. This is not me. Notice the differences. Originally Posted by Armystrong 20
Hey army dude, you are trolling me back to back in two separate posts. We are not same dudes and I am glad that I am not a fool.
Really Lionel AsianP get a life. You are the imposter. The booker can get you that password.
If the studio won't give it to you then why should I?