Passion/aggressiveness....

I have a question for the ladies when it comes the level of passion and aggressiveness of the guys. Basically, how far is too far when it comes to displaying aggressive passion with a lady? Would it be okay for the guy to passionately rip your clothes off, engage in deep, forceful kissing that would finally lead to a ravishing session of unbridled sex? Would that be too aggressive, or on the other hand something to be enjoyed? Just looking for the insights from the ladies. There was another thread/post where Dallas mentioned a "clothes" train as partners were just so into each other that they couldn't waste anytime getting down to business.
Chemistry, anticipation, and mood are primary factors when gauging how far is too far. I have been with few men who were 'one-trick ponies' when it comes to their approach to sex in the moment. No moment is just alike. It is definitely to be enjoyed, just depending on the moment.
The clothes you rip off of her have to be put back on when she leaves. So don't "rip" them off!
uh, yes. Please don't tear my clothes off unless you have something I can wear home LOL! I'm a size 4/6 depending on the designer.
And a size 6 shoe if that's relevant ^_^
uh, yes. Please don't tear my clothes off unless you have something I can wear home LOL! I'm a size 4/6 depending on the designer.
And a size 6 shoe if that's relevant ^_^ Originally Posted by lilred_robin
Hint Hint, Robin?
Aggression and passion are always welcome, but chemistry plays a big role in that. If the gentleman is not typically the aggressive type, I prefer them to remain true to themselves. I love being ravished and dominated, (but not hurt or disrespected) I actually crave that sort of thing.

Romance and slow passionate sex is a wonderful thing....but there is nothing like being taken by a very sexy, confident man.

If you are going to rip my clothes off....give me warning so I can bring something to wear home
I guess I should have been a little clearer with my intent. I was assuming that either a) the client and provider had seen each other before or b) there was enough chemistry built up prior to the date that would lead to "wild passions". I also understand the need have something to wear home. It cuts both ways. Can't have my clothes destroyed during the heat of passion Actually, I'm now bringing "back up" clothes just in case I need the
How far the aggressive passion goes depends on the chemistry you have with your lover. (as others noted).
I've had the sheer pleasure recently while dining out in NY with an amazing beautiful man and then walking hand in hand under the moonlight & scorching heat with him; When we stopped in front of an old historic building and enjoyed some amazing PDA and once we got to his suite, we didn't even turn the lights on....he placed me on the windows ledge, tore of my panties and knelt before me and enjoyed my sweet spot while the moonlight poured in and then he pulled me off the window ledge, quickly took off my evening dress and bent me over for more pleasure from his mouth.
He was in complete control which is hard for me to give up and he exuded just enough aggressive passion that made me pull him up from between my legs and push him against the window while I took his swollen cock deep in my mouth.
Made for an amazing night of passion in the NY heat!

I enjoy men who know how to unleash their passionate side, in a way that's erotic yet take charge w/o being overbearing or rough.

Aggressive passion is not enjoyable with just any man. But it's truly incredible with the right man!

I guess I should have been a little clearer with my intent. I was assuming that either a) the client and provider had seen each other before or b) there was enough chemistry built up prior to the date that would lead to "wild passions". I also understand the need have something to wear home. It cuts both ways. Can't have my clothes destroyed during the heat of passion Actually, I'm now bringing "back up" clothes just in case I need the Originally Posted by Cpalmson
Communication and familiarity with the provider would certainly essential for this kind of conduct to take place. Even thou Dallas Rains posts she likes that sort of thing, I would NEVER assume it was OK for me unless I confirmed that it is in fact OK for me to do so!
In general, the more intensely passionate the session, the more the arousal and the hotter the outcome. Just as in sports, you need to control your passion (intensity) for optimum results for both partners. It is always a good idea to have back up clothing
If your comfortable with each other aggression can be great, a light bruise or two is a sure sign of a good time
This seems to be one of those rhetorical questions. I don't see how you can expect categorical answers on events that are the product of the situational libidos and emotional levels of the participants, unless the provider is sexual dervish who approaches all sessions with complete sexual abandon.

A few weeks ago I saw a lady who is a sexual phenom. We had 60 minutes of non-stop sex that included more than 20 distinct acts or positions. She also has a hair-trigger vagina and orgasms within minutes starting a sex act. With this lady terms such as passion and aggressiveness have little meaning since they are included in her basic package.

Last night I saw her favorite doubles partner. The first part of the session was sweet and sensuous as I concentrated on pleasing her. The second half was much more aggressive and "earthy" because she wanted it hard and to be dominated. I am assuming that the first half gave her the emotional comfort to "let go" and also whetted her appetite for more intense action. However this wasn't planned or anticipated; it just happened.

I often enter a session with a fluid game plan but I know that the ultimate decision maker is the lady and often you are forced to hit 'em where they are pitched.
The clothes you rip off of her have to be put back on when she leaves. So don't "rip" them off! Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Yes.

I recently went to a hotel in one of those dresses that zips in the back. Long story short, the guy broke my zipper. He offered me to wear one of his shirts home but it was so big on me, it looked like a nightgown.

So I left with the back of my dress completely open down to my butt. What a walk of shame that was! Impossible to play off. I heard the valets laughing at me.
mmmmmmmmm Cpalmson...you can rip my clothes off ANY time sweety!!!
{and any other hobbyist for that matter too..lol}

I do like some passion & aggression...it just depends on the client and the situation.
mmmmmmmmm Cpalmson...you can rip my clothes off ANY time sweety!!!
{and any other hobbyist for that matter too..lol}

I do like some passion & aggression...it just depends on the client and the situation. Originally Posted by DallasRain
Animals! I Like it! LOL