Beyond excited for the March meet and greet!!!

I'm visiting San Antonio for the first time in a year and I am so excited. I found out today that there was a meet and greet on the day I arrive & I am so looking forward to going. I'm looking forward to seeing old friends and making some new ones. I'm such a girl lol I'm already checking the weather so I can pick my outfit. Has it been warm? If you are an old friend and you are going please let me know so we can hang out at the venue and have a drink.
Weather in San Antonio is always "if you want different, just wait (________) fill in the time blank.

So, best advice is check the extended weather forecast and bring "layers" to you can warm up or cool down.

p.s., I am emailing you a link to where the more open event discussions happen in private.
I am back in town, looking forward to next social gathering(s)

Stlatit
Hey ck.. although I won't be arriving until end of March...i would love to attend a social!! .. can you pm or text me with info about any socials? Or meet and greets that might be coming up for match and April?..
sin.di, got you on the lists and sending you some info shortly.

The "interim" event plan is for multiple events monthly going forward - much as we did last year.. mixing in some lunches with the happy hours.

As always, I urge folks not yet on the guest list to read the rules link below and get promptly vouched.
  • Mokoa
  • 02-27-2018, 09:01 AM
Closed.

Guideline 30.