Bun in the oven? Totally didn't see that coming

from San Antonio's #1 BBFS advertising provider!

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2328880

Congratulations.... I guess? It's amazing how she's been advertising Crème pies for months but has no recent Reviews.
Her man got her pregnant obviously, but yeah, the bareback talk is scary.
Her man got her pregnant obviously Originally Posted by rockerguy1981
How is that obvious?
one can only speculate. but congrats to the mother to be
So no one was visiting the back porch she was so inviting to? Hope she was collecting samples for all the soon to be dads. She should totally have an episode on Maury.

And Pepsi, wtf is up with your avatar? I don't want your cock fag. Lol. Or my bad, I meant transexual, not faggot.

And mods, before you point me calling transpepsi a faggot, go ahead and point him for each day he's had that idiotic avatar up. I have the count. Good for at least a 30 day ban for each day calling me Gay. Same shit.

For the record, I've never had a problem with him, or her. Just calls me out of the blue for random reviews and posts. Figured funny after first couple. But now.. Cyberstalker might fall in line here. Make it a 60 day. Fucker would have a perma ban if I were a mod. Beyond disrespectful to other decent members here.
Just glad it’s not me, I can’t afford anymore child support! Lol
on topic: good marketing tactic, for the nasty monger worried about getting her knocked up lmfao...one less risk to consider

So no one was visiting the back porch she was so inviting to? Hope she was collecting samples for all the soon to be dads. She should totally have an episode on Maury.

And Pepsi, wtf is up with your avatar? I don't want your cock fag. Lol. Or my bad, I meant transexual, not faggot.

And mods, before you point me calling transpepsi a faggot, go ahead and point him for each day he's had that idiotic avatar up. I have the count. Good for at least a 30 day ban for each day calling me Gay. Same shit.

For the record, I've never had a problem with him, or her. Just calls me out of the blue for random reviews and posts. Figured funny after first couple. But now.. Cyberstalker might fall in line here. Make it a 60 day. Fucker would have a perma ban if I were a mod. Beyond disrespectful to other decent members here. Originally Posted by Dr Grey
off topic: im not taking sides here, but only making an observation...maybe tp’s t-shirt is not making a reference to u, but actually someone named dr gay?

here’s an example, and for certain, i would welcome this dr gay to blow me...and much more...

http://oldenaplesperio.com/dental-im...dr-denise-gay/

ijs, and if im wrong, may i recommend a new thread, as to not steer off topic from this thread...

might be time for another handle name change or dude, just ignore it...
  • Mokoa
  • 03-02-2018, 03:35 PM
Dr. Grey and tpepsi's spat is not the topic of this thread. If you all wish to discuss that start a separate thread in Coed. Do not discuss it in any other thread. Plenty of points to go around.

Stick to the topic, please.
Well the faggots avatar is in this thread. So it's fair game. Probably knocked the girl up anyhow he's talking about.