LET'S ALL START "IRS" THREADS.........

I urge everyone to start their IRS thread...................

If you love your Obama.....start an IRS thread in defense.............

If you think the Obama administration should be held accountable....start an IRS thread............

If you could give a shit.............start an IRS thread telling us to shut the fuck up.............

More speech; more commentary; more opinions; more jokes; more.........

NOT LESS; NOT CENSORSHIP; NOT SILENCE
  • WTF
  • 05-15-2013, 07:43 AM
Why don't you buy this site and then make the rules you see fit....
I urge everyone to start their IRS thread...................

If you love your Obama.....start an IRS thread in defense.............

If you think the Obama administration should be held accountable....start an IRS thread............

If you could give a shit.............start an IRS thread telling us to shut the fuck up.............

More speech; more commentary; more opinions; more jokes; more.........

NOT LESS; NOT CENSORSHIP; NOT SILENCE Originally Posted by Whirlaway
We don't need more speech if it is from the SAME guy posting about the SAME topics over and over and over.

That doesn't enhance discussion, It stifles it by shoving down to other pages every thread that isn't related to your pet obsessions.

How many Benghazi and IRS threads have you started? All of them are 90% the same.

Do you not have a job or any kind of life?
HA........I call for more people to participate and you rant about me................get a fucking life.....but thanks for bumping my thread you clown....and right back at you.......

HA........I call for more people to participate and you rant about me................get a fucking life.....but thanks for bumping my thread you clown....and right back at you....... Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Thank you for proving my point Whirlagay.

It took you only minutes to pounce on my response. You really don't have a life.

You are nothing but a low-rent propagandist trying desperately to manufacture outrage.
And you pounce right back !

Fucking hypocrite..............again, thanks for keeping my thread at the top !

You obviously have nothing of substance to say on the IRS scandal; all you can muster is to whine about my thread count...........why are you such a fucking loser?
And you pounce right back !

Fucking hypocrite..............again, thanks for keeping my thread at the top !

You obviously have nothing of substance to say on the IRS scandal; all you can muster is to whine about my thread count...........why are you such a fucking loser? Originally Posted by Whirlaway
I've already had plenty to say in the other threads abut the IRS. I don't need to repeat it here.

And in that thread where you pretended you only wanted to discuss Obama's lies and not "scandals" (whatever difference that makes), I also asked you a point blank question about whether an Obama lie WAS a scandal.

You were backed into a corner, so you refused to answer the question. You just started more threads. Whirlagay.
Actually I did answer but you are too fucking dumb to know it...........it was a very direct answer............go back and read the post (post #32); and feel free to bump that post to the top with your reply, or not !

You couldn't back a VW beetle into a corner; you think too highly of your intellect !
Actually I did answer but you are too fucking dumb to know it...........it was a very direct answer............go back and read the post (post #32); and feel free to bump that post to the top with your reply, or not !

You couldn't back a VW beetle into a corner; you think too highly of your intellect ! Originally Posted by Whirlaway
No, you didn't answer it in post No. 32. You DODGED the question in post #32.

Here is what I wrote in post #31:
... since you are trying to spin the story now that you were only referring to Obama's "lies", and not "scandals", is it your position that a Presidential lie is NOT a scandal?
I'd like you to go on record with your answer. Originally Posted by ExNYer
And here is your non-answer:

"In the context of Benghazi; one lie isn't the scandal you stupid turd. After months, you still don't understand what the Benghazi scandal is about?"

Talk about changing the subject. And just what does "in the context of Benghazi mean"? Could you be a little more vague?

So I'll ask it again: "Apart from the rest of what happened in Benghazi, if Obama LIED about it, is that a scandal IN AND OF itself?"

And this time give us a yes or no answer.

I will derail EVERY ONE of your obsessive compulsive threads and turn them into a discussion of what kind of lying propagandist you are.
Be my guest; I answered your question as directly as I intend........have at it boy.
Oooooohhhhhhhhh......scary.... ............threat from a wannabe...............feel free to stalk my every thread and post within every thread....................bett er men than you have tread that path.

I will derail EVERY ONE of your obsessive compulsive threads and turn them into a discussion of what kind of lying propagandist you are. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Start with this IRS thread moron................

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=741124
And then move on to this one...........

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=741133
You are such a fucking loser...............you have committed your Sandbox mission to stalking me..........I control your mind..........not much here, but it is entertaining to watch you jump !

Be my guest; I answered your question as directly as I intend........have at it boy. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
STILL no answer to the question.