biker bars in Bossier??

Are there any biker bars in Bossier City that would be cool to hang out at??
Coyotoes right across river in Shreveport. Pretty cool biker bar.
Think they grill steaks during the week Wed or Thursdays. Understand their awesome.
Back to back biker bar next to Lucky palace off diamond jacks Blvd. Been there several times!! Whoo buddy!!
Back to back biker bar next to Lucky palace off diamond jacks Blvd. Been there several times!! Whoo buddy!! Originally Posted by kiki2012
Hmm never heard of that one but do know the location. Been to Coyotes a few times though.
Its kinda hidden if you not looking for it.its behind lucky palace They got bands there sometimes. And also been coyotes!
Besides bikers being there, is there anything else that makes it a "biker bar"???
The girls that hang there. We give them a ride on the Harley and then they give us a ride. Cool place. Biker Chicks.
a REAL biker bar...not one with just "weekend cadillac bikers".......will be rowdier and more fun! I luv going to bars where people let it all hang out and just have fun!
Sounds like fun..

I like unpretentious settings also.
Was there last nite! Lol
wooohoo Kiki ,if i ever get back that way....girls nite!!

Kori---safe travels babe!
  • dest
  • 05-04-2015, 03:08 AM
Back to back near Diomond jacks and the five o'clock lounge on barksdale down closer to horseshoe they can both get crazy on the right nights the local mcs hangout at both and of course the river at coyotes
Wtf happened to back to back?? Its now a freaking sports bar?? I noticed it closed week ago Nooooooooooooo :'(
Man!! I remember when they first opened! Now I'm sad. Ughh. :-( this my rant for today. Lol