TRUMP SHOT IN BUTLER!

• Devo
  • 07-13-2024, 04:58 PM
Hey Winn Dixie, anything right????
OK. Iam convinced this is FAKE. A STAGED EVENT CHOREOGRAPHED BY TRUMPF.
TRUMPF DID THIS AS A PUBLICITY STUNT.
TO GARNER SYMPATHY. TRUMPF IS RUNNING A SCAM. DID YALL SEE HIM GET UP YELLING AND SHAKING HIS FIST LIKE HITLER!
That dude will do anything.

TOTALLY STAGED AND FAKE AS FUCK

TOTALLY STAGED AND FAKE AS FUCK Originally Posted by winn dixie

If I actually had any respect for you, it's gone now. You sir are a real piece or work.
Fake news! It’s obvious that those nasty FBI agents that staged Jan 6 pulled off another fast one. Can’t believe you all fell for this.
  • Devo
  • 07-13-2024, 06:12 PM
One man dead in the stands next to him, one woman shot as well.

Shooter appears to have offed himself as gutless shooters usually do.

So WD, is the dead guy a prop?

The five family members with him in shock, according to a DR on the stage next to him?
  • Devo
  • 07-13-2024, 06:14 PM
And I'll say it, if you think this is fake, you are one of the people who convinced the guy to pull the trigger, you, and the MSM, are you glad you got what you wanted?

Except of course, it failed.

This election is DONE, and OVER, no matter who replaces Joetato.
OK. Iam convinced this is FAKE. A STAGED EVENT CHOREOGRAPHED BY TRUMPF.
TRUMPF DID THIS AS A PUBLICITY STUNT.
TO GARNER SYMPATHY. TRUMPF IS RUNNING A SCAM. DID YALL SEE HIM GET UP YELLING AND SHAKING HIS FIST LIKE HITLER! Originally Posted by winn dixie, aka dick windy

TOTALLY STAGED AND FAKE AS FUCK Originally Posted by winn dixie, aka dick windy
Dear Bundle of Sticks,

Is there something wrong with you ???

We put up with your useless drivel and nonsense day in and day out !!!

You are NOT funny.

You are NOT entertaining.

You are obviously desperately seeking attention.

I'm sure you love to hear yourself talk.

You are boring . . . boring to the point that you reduce everything in this forum to a condition of banality.

Why are you even in a Pittsburgh forum? Aren't you from Austin, Texas?

What have you contributed to this forum in regard to useful reviews?

How about you GTFO of the Pittsburgh forum. Go annoy people elsewhere.

Don't go away mad . . . just go away !!!

By the way . . . I'm sure the Secret Service will take notice of you. I just have that feeling.

Dear Bundle of Sticks,

Is there something wrong with you ???

We put up with your useless drivel and nonsense day in and day out !!!

You are NOT funny.

You are NOT entertaining.

You are obviously desperately seeking attention.

I'm sure you love to hear yourself talk.

You are boring . . . boring to the point that you reduce everything in this forum to a condition of banality.

Why are you even in a Pittsburgh forum? Aren't you from Austin, Texas?

What have you contributed to this forum in regard to useful reviews?

How about you GTFO of the Pittsburgh forum. Go annoy people elsewhere.

Don't go away mad . . . just go away !!!

By the way . . . I'm sure the Secret Service will take notice of you. I just have that feeling.

. Originally Posted by Benjamin_Dover
Triggered??? Did the Jan 6th denying bother you? Two incidents right in front of us on video. Both incidents people died.
See how this works?
The divisiveness of Trump and his far right cult come at a cost. I’m surprised it took this long.
The fact that people are calling this staged when innocent people were hurt is fucking insane and those are the people on this forum that should get points or banned. It says a hell of a lot about their character or lack of.
If I actually had any respect for you, it's gone now. You sir are a real piece or work. Originally Posted by chizzy
It's alarming to hear you treat the shooting in Butler as a " staged event " and even more disturbing to read your previous post about getting rid of Trump in any way possible.

Regardless of your insane comments, there was an attempted assignation of a former President this evening and the Anti Snipers shot the assassin . At the moment there are reports of
2 additional attendees who are dead , shot by same assassin.

This will be investigated by Secret Service as an attempted assignation .

Your previous disturbing comments are clearly a part of the reason we are living in an environment where a Presidential Campaign Rally turns into a blood bath on national TV .

You are sick .
It's alarming to hear you treat the shooting in Butler as a " staged event " and even more disturbing to read your previous post about getting rid of Trump in any way possible.

Regardless of your insane comments, there was an attempted assignation of a former President this evening and the Anti Snipers shot the assassin . At the moment there are reports of
2 additional attendees who are dead , shot by same assassin.

This will be investigated by Secret Service as an attempted assignation .

Your previous disturbing comments are clearly a part of the reason we are living in an environment where a Presidential Campaign Rally turns into a blood bath on national TV .

You are sick . Originally Posted by harleyrocks
be careful harley, certain posters are only here to try to get people to say something so they can hit the rtm button and get people banned, probably because they are butt hurt from being banned themselves before. they offer nothing to any thread and certainly nothing about providers.
  • Devo
  • 07-13-2024, 07:07 PM
  • Devo
  • 07-13-2024, 07:08 PM
That says it all folks, and, its going to be remembered like the photo taken at Kent State, you can expect to see that on election night, at the victory party.