I just had a BBC come fuck me (loosely based on facts)

What exactly are you implying?
Revenant child and Bambino;
Dude, you have over 12k posts and only 24 reviews, do you have a life outside of this website? LMAO
Revenant, you've been a member for a little over a year. Educate yourself.

Aww, I appreciate you trying to break down my grammar, syntax, spelling etc. Maybe the next time I post I should run it by you? This is a website where I don't care about those things nearly as much as I do in other writings.

You hide behind this page, make snarky comments, judge others and try to say I have a pimp? LMAO

To prove your laziness on just exactly who you are picking a fight with, I suggest you look me up. Google me, check out my over 15 years of being associated with this hobby and then come back at me when you have something substantial to share other than this simple silly BS.
Revenant child and Bambino;
Dude, you have over 12k posts and only 24 reviews, do you have a life outside of this website? LMAO
Revenant, you've been a member for a little over a year. Educate yourself.

Aww, I appreciate you trying to break down my grammar, syntax, spelling etc. Maybe the next time I post I should run it by you? This is a website where I don't care about those things nearly as much as I do in other writings.

You hide behind this page, make snarky comments, judge others and try to say I have a pimp? LMAO

To prove your laziness on just exactly who you are picking a fight with, I suggest you look me up. Google me, check out my over 15 years of being associated with this hobby and then come back at me when you have something substantial to share other than this simple silly BS. Originally Posted by brookebutler
I have 40 years in the hobby. I fucked a HO in Wheeling WVa when I was 17. The Wheeling feeling is what it was called. Been around it since then. Pretty much seen it all. I was a member of ASPD when it crashed. I'm on other hooker boards. So what was the point of your threAD? Do you offer BBFS and Greek? BFD. Everybody has bareback sex with someone. I don't find it shocking or a revelation. I based my "loosely base post on YOUR loosely based threAD". Your ass can be a cum dump to any cocks. Black, white, yellow or purple. You started this bullshit threAD. Maybe you should get a "life". I wasn't "picking a fight". Just stating my opinion. If you don't like it. Go fuck yourself.
Damn hot, I love going deep and letting it all go......
I have 40 years in the hobby. I fucked a HO in Wheeling WVa when I was 17. The Wheeling feeling is what it was called. Been around it since then. Pretty much seen it all. I was a member of ASPD when it crashed. I'm on other hooker boards. So what was the point of your threAD? Do you offer BBFS and Greek? BFD. Everybody has bareback sex with someone. I don't find it shocking or a revelation. I based my "loosely base post on YOUR loosely based threAD". Your ass can be a cum dump to any cocks. Black, white, yellow or purple. You started this bullshit threAD. Maybe you should get a "life". I wasn't "picking a fight". Just stating my opinion. If you don't like it. Go fuck yourself. Originally Posted by bambino
That was quite unnecessary. I know you're used to the macho clown show that is the political forum, but in the AR, stories/threADs are welcomed.