Wouldn't it be nice....

The federal government has decided to NOT spend $50 million to buy a luxury hotel to house 600 illegal alien children (that's $83,333 a piece) after it became public. Wouldn't it be nice that the government could send a serviceman (woman) on leave from Afghanistan to a luxury hotel with their families for an all expense paid leave for a couple of weeks. It would certainly be cheaper and a lot more fair/
  • WTF
  • 07-17-2014, 11:33 AM
I think it would be nice if folks quit signing up to go fight wars for the benefit of multinationals that we had to pay for.
What war(s) were those?

Certainly not Iraq,,,,but if you have proof, provide it.....

I think it would be nice if folks quit signing up to go fight wars for the benefit of multinationals that we had to pay for. Originally Posted by WTF
  • WTF
  • 07-17-2014, 11:45 AM
What war(s) were those?

Certainly not Iraq,,,,but if you have proof, provide it..... Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Yea no multinationals made money off the war in Iraq....
Multinationals made money; but you claimed we waged the war for the benefit of the multinationals.....didn't you?

Big difference.

And I don't know anyone whose reason for "signing up to go to war" was for the benefit of multinationals...do you? I think it is demeaning to those who served to hold that opinion; unless you have overwhelming proof.
Multinationals made money; but you claimed we waged the war for the benefit of the multinationals.....didn't you?

Big difference. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
It appears WTF is ok with starting wars ....

..... as long as the U.S. companies are the only one's benefiting from them.

Jobs Programs by WTF.
The federal government has decided to NOT spend $50 million to buy a luxury hotel to house 600 illegal alien children (that's $83,333 a piece) after it became public. Wouldn't it be nice that the government could send a serviceman (woman) on leave from Afghanistan to a luxury hotel with their families for an all expense paid leave for a couple of weeks. It would certainly be cheaper and a lot more fair/ Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
So, I wonder how they will house these illegals. I am willing to bet they will roll out another web site for American citizen's to sign up to house these kids in their own homes. That's right, that writing is on the wall and some will be enticed by the compensation the government will offer them to do it.

Jim
So, I wonder how they will house these illegals. I am willing to bet they will roll out another web site for American citizen's to sign up to house these kids in their own homes. That's right, that writing is on the wall and some will be enticed by the compensation the government will offer them to do it.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
http://www.inquisitr.com/1355664/fos...-to-guardians/

http://www.inquisitr.com/1355664/fos...-to-guardians/

Originally Posted by boardman
I guess I spoke to soon.

Jim
6 grand a month...hell, I'll take two.
...they will roll out another web site for American citizen's to sign up to house these kids in their own homes. ..... Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
If it's run as good as the last one they "rolled out" ....

... there will be bus loads pulling up at my house, dumping them, and leaving.

You know. Like the post office is run.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
How about all the great humanitarians who are in favor of giving them citizenship adopt them and be financially responsible for them with no government help?
6 grand a month...hell, I'll take two. Originally Posted by boardman
You'll probably want to screen them first. Right?
How about all the great humanitarians who are in favor of giving them citizenship adopt them and be financially responsible for them with no government help... and no right to terminate. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Fixed it for you.
  • WTF
  • 07-17-2014, 02:23 PM

And I don't know anyone whose reason for "signing up to go to war" was for the benefit of multinationals...do you? I think it is demeaning to those who served to hold that opinion; unless you have overwhelming proof. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
I'm not saying they know what the goal is. In fact just the opposite . Kinda like you....

They think they are protecting us.