Disembodied Orgasm

I think I finally understand what tantric sex is getting at.

I had a fabulous experience with a playmate recently. My neck has patches of nerves that are more sensitive and intense then any of the typical erogenous zones - it takes some technique but done right, it's oh so good.

The first partner induced orgasm I ever had was at 14, with someone sensually taking their time to explore my neck. I never happened again until recently. Though I remembered the initial experience fondly, the details of the sensation were lost.

It literally felt like a disembodied, not really emanating from anywhere specific the way a typical orgasm does, just this strange buzzing of sensation in the body and brain.

Part of the fun of BDSM is actually chasing that sort of unique experience of body chemicals gone wild. Curious if anyone else has had something similar happen? People have all kinds of unusual erogenous zones.
I find the neck, nape of the neck as it meets the shoulders and ears to be a wealth of sensuality. I've had partners orgasm as I kiss stroke, etc. I love focusing on that area.
I find the neck, nape of the neck as it meets the shoulders and ears to be a wealth of sensuality. If had partners orgasm as I kiss stroke, etc. I love focusing on that area. Originally Posted by SR Only
So I'm not a freak of nature? Good news!

What about the boys? I've met some that liked careful attention to the neck and ears. Others seem to want to skip the foreplay on their own bodies though they're apparently happy to indulge mine LOL

What about the boys? I've met some that liked careful attention to the neck and ears. Others seem to want to skip the foreplay on their own bodies though they're apparently happy to indulge mine LOL Originally Posted by Lauren Summerhill
Would you *PLEASE* explore my neck and ears! I'd melt. I think I'm getting a little mushy now.
I do enjoy overall touching and cuddling, but I love to have my nipples gently caressed.
I had a provider give me several orgasms in a row. I stopped counting.
I did NOT ejaculate. I had never experienced this before. This is what I believe when women have the little "O"s.
This went on and off for a good half hour. I was so spent I was begging for release. Such skills I tell you.
  • WTF
  • 01-20-2010, 04:29 PM
I had a provider give me several orgasms in a row. I stopped counting.
I did NOT ejaculate. I had never experienced this before. This is what I believe when women have the little "O"s.
This went on and off for a good half hour. I was so spent I was begging for release. Such skills I tell you. Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius
Come on MA....don't be stingy. We want a name!
Sorry dude. She specifically asked me not to tell you.
  • WTF
  • 01-20-2010, 04:50 PM
Sorry dude. She specifically asked me not to tell you. Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius
Well if it's your hand, then thats better off for the both of us!

[ ... ] Originally Posted by Lauren Summerhill
My husband knows all he has to do is trail his fingers up my spine and nibble a bit on the nape of my neck and he's pretty much gonna get whatever he wants.

OTOH, stay away from my feet - eeew.
Mmmm, I love having my neck kissed & bitten, especially from behind at the very nape.

xoxo Sophie
That's what makes Vampires so sexy.

Hmm. Now who wants to try on a Vampirella costume?