Does size matter?

Yes! There's hope for me after all on hitting the bottom. Nothing like a good medical article to boost my ego. Wt. now is 175 and ideal wt is 150. That would mean little fella would be 3/4 longer. Hell, I'd take that any day, but what about making it naturally thicker?
I'd have to be anorexic for it to make a dent.
interesting ...
http://www.associatedcontent.com/art...an_affect.html Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Cool, so if I lose 30 pounds I'd have 6" again. Time to start that New Years diet.
Cool, so if I lose 30 pounds I'd have 6" again. Time to start that New Years diet. Originally Posted by pipefitter73

rofl
That's not true Pipe! Your wee wee is almost my perfect size, but a little less girth would make it reeeeealy perfect.
Time to get out the weenie weights and get ready for the nude beaches! Donut anyone?
That's not true Pipe! Your wee wee is almost my perfect size, but a little less girth would make it reeeeealy perfect. Originally Posted by London Rayne
It sounds like my pecker needs to go on a diet too.
Man what you have is what you have. How come we never talk about vagina sizes. They also come in lots of different widths and looks.
Man what you have is what you have. How come we never talk about vagina sizes. They also come in lots of different widths and looks. Originally Posted by burkalini
True that! I had one lady spread em and I swore I heard someon in the background say something about the Bat Signal going up.
Interesting read, unfortunately I can't relate to it.
ROLMFAO!!!! You guys KILL me,Gawd if ever I am having a bad day, I can count on a laugh from ECCIE ALWAYS!!
Interesting read, unfortunately I can't relate to it. Originally Posted by SP Hunter
Man even if you have a 14 inch dick I have seen some pussies that could make you feel like your fucking tha pacific ocean
With all respect i'm sure it's not any of you women on this site. Well pretty sure anyway. Well maybe.
That's not true Pipe! Your wee wee is almost my perfect size, but a little less girth would make it reeeeealy perfect. Originally Posted by London Rayne

If a woman calls your pecker a WEE WEE shes thinks it's cute. If she thinks it's cute it's not a good thing. lol