Just wanted to take the time to say thank you....Ashden Love!!!!

Hello ladies and gentlemen of ECCIE!!! I just wanted to say thank you I have been on here for a little bit of time and have met some amazing gentlemen!!! Thank you for the awesome reviews you have written for me and the time you took out of your day to come visit me. I really have enjoyed your company and the fun that we have had together. There is a few gentlemen that i would like to give a special thanks to.... Novacain, Coventricity, Dwrich, Texass, MetalSmith, Eccie Addict, Synical, South Galient, PPE,..... You gentlemen absolutely make my day I really appreciate your support, advice, and your overall generosity to me. I love chatting with you gentlemen and think very highly of you!!! There are to two ladies on here that I have to thank overall and commend them on the respect, understanding and just the over all help you have giving me and thats Kaci Snow and BBWTasha. You ladies have been an absolute blessing to me and I really appreciate everything And for the rest of you ladies and gentlemen.... I have had a wonderful time chatting with you and have had a great time with your company. I hope that these moments will continue and I hope that i can meet a lot of you who I havent been aquainted with yet. SO THANK YOU ALL!!!!
XOXO ASHDEN LOVE
Ashden, I'm truly honored that I in some small way brighten your time being here. You're a great and wonderful lady and feel lucky to know you, it's ladies like you that keep the hobby fun.
Ash, you're a class act.
Ashden you are a wonderful young woman and it has been a pleasure to get to know you . You are going to be a legend here one day and I hope that you stick around long enough to see it for yourself. Your an amazing provider and one that i would be glad to help any time or listen to any time your truly a one of a kind young woman. Im honored that you think as much of me as you do.
You are an incredibly sweet girl, Ash! I like your sense of humor and your upbeat personality. Thank you for thinking of me, even though you misspelled my name. =P I hope to meet you soon in person.
awwwwww you are to sweet babygirl, u know you are a very special person dont ever forget that !!!!!! dam girl STOP IT you gonna make me cry, lol. you know i got your back anytime you need me...
Sexy Ashden reminds me there are so many wonderful ladies I would love to spend time with. And I am reminded of the ones I've met, talked to, emailed, flited with, ---- all are very courteous, classy ladies.

Ashden, very nicely done! A+++
Ashden,
We haven’t met yet! Even thou we exchanged a few PM's and text messages... I hope we can meet soon between the hectic days that are coming.
BTW, very nice thread... Well done!
Wow, I am a lil late on responding to this thread as I generally dont check the National Forum. You are a great girl to hang out with and have a conversation, even tho we havent seen each other BCD. As always, if you ever need someone to talk to you can text or call.