white chocolate or dark chocolate ?

opinion?
HMmm
opinion? Originally Posted by thighhighfreek
I'm assuming you are asking our preference of ebony or ivory?

I was asked 8-9 months ago by another hobbiest if I'd ever crossed over. I was shocked to be even asked the question. It was absurd for me to even consider. Geez!! Well......This past September, I made a trip to NYC for my college reunion. In planning some extracurricular activities, I saw the #1 Rated TER Provider in the country worked there....except she was black. And, oh, btw....pretty nice!! Got the courage at the last second, and scheduled an appointment that changed my life. Dhalia told me "once you've had black, you never go back". Funny, cute, heard it before.

Except she was right! I've been shopping at Godiva ever since.

This is what I believe the difference is. Two things, actually. First, I just discovered the beauty of color for the first time in my life. Almost like I'm in awe. But second, I believe there is an inherent trait in black women for nuturing and comforting that is rarely seen elsewhere. Great providers can fake this....but with the chocolate version, I believe it comes naturally from their heart. Talk about GFE!!!! I didn't know the meaning until now.

Please, no offense to the white chocolate version....but for me, right now, milk chocolate is my preference.
^ lol "Godiva shopping"!
And here I thought this topic was about real chocolate...damn...

I'm vegan anyways....
And here I thought this topic was about real chocolate...damn... Originally Posted by Valerie
I actually thought real chocolate too and I was all set to debate the merits of dark chocolate vs. white until I saw "once you go black..." Well, I've been back....and I'll be happy to go back again....Tell me you can honestly choose between Val or Naomi based on color/race alone.....YOU choose!! I'll be very happy with whomever is left!!
I actually thought real chocolate too and I was all set to debate the merits of dark chocolate vs. white until I saw "once you go black..." Well, I've been back....and I'll be happy to go back again....Tell me you can honestly choose between Val or Naomi based on color/race alone.....YOU choose!! I'll be very happy with whomever is left!! Originally Posted by Ed Highlight

I love anything with Caramel! Don't like dark chocolate too much though but loooove white chocolate!

....has nothing to do with my love for Valerie

Yeah OP didn't clarify.
I actually thought real chocolate too and I was all set to debate the merits of dark chocolate vs. white until I saw "once you go black..." Well, I've been back....and I'll be happy to go back again....Tell me you can honestly choose between Val or Naomi based on color/race alone.....YOU choose!! I'll be very happy with whomever is left!! Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
I was too! lmao!...I was thinking "Well I used to fancy white chocolate, but dark chocolate is better for you..blah blah blah"
...I was thinking "Well I used to fancy white chocolate, but dark chocolate is better for you.." Originally Posted by Valerie
I never really could embrace white chocolate. It always tasted kind of phony to me, never really close to milk chocolate or semi-sweet dark chocolate (yum)....AND my very white skin against Noami's very dark skin would be such a sexy visual stimulation to me I couldn't contain myself. In addition, the dark nipples remind me of my favorite chocolate kisses. Does that cover both angles of this topic?!?!
"once you've had black, you never go back". Originally Posted by wp55285
Damn RIGHT!

Loving the avatar!
I never really could embrace white chocolate. It always tasted kind of phony to me, never really close to milk chocolate or semi-sweet dark chocolate (yum)....AND my very white skin against Noami's very dark skin would be such a sexy visual stimulation to me I couldn't contain myself. In addition, the dark nipples remind me of my favorite chocolate kisses. Does that cover both angles of this topic?!?! Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
Ed, You're too much!
Loving the avatar! Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Naomi, I think I know why you like his avatar so much....you naughty girl!!
Good for you WP55285 in Tampa!!!
Damn RIGHT!

Loving the avatar! Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Nice View, huh?
I like both kinds and other flavors of exotic chocolates as well...Just call me Forrest Gump :-)

Naomi, I think I know why you like his avatar so much....you naughty girl!!
Good for you WP55285 in Tampa!!! Originally Posted by Ed Highlight

Uh, well, uh, I, uh.....don't know what you're talking about!