Lets stroke each other's egos!!!

As suggested by an apparently smarter lady than me.

So, who do ya love? *hint hint nudge nudge* lol

I love me some Naomi's cleavage.

I love me some Dannie's wit and sass.

I love me some Chica Chaser's avatar.

I love me some Lisa's good sense and down to earth attitude.

And I love the bottle of tequila I found in my cabinet earlier. :P

Anyone else got some love they wanna share?
Ok who's ego needs stroking?
You beat me to it!!!!!!!
I love all my "post-whore" buddies!
Megan,

Your friend London recommend you. I think I might have to see you when I make a trip to Nash
Megan,

Your friend London recommend you. I think I might have to see you when I make a trip to Nah Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
You should most def spend some time with Megan.....She is beautiful (not just saying that, I've seen her in person!) and a sweetheart!
Megan,

Your friend London recommend you. I think I might have to see you when I make a trip to Nash Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
She's awesome huh? I took her to sing karaoke and the girl can sing! She even told an ex girlfriend/fuck buddy of mine how I liked it in bed.... lol Big balls she has!!!

Yes, I would love to see ya!!!
Yes i'm working my way thru the boards. Now I might get lost if I ever go to Texas, too many hot women there.
You should most def spend some time with Megan.....She is beautiful and a sweetheart! Originally Posted by Valerie
aaawww ditto sexy momacita
She's awesome huh? I took her to sing karaoke and the girl can sing! She even told an ex girlfriend/fuck buddy of mine how I liked it in bed.... lol Big balls she has!!!

Yes, I would love to see ya!!! Originally Posted by Megan Love
Yeah we went to a karaoke bar last night but someone was taking up all the mic time. Yeah I'm sure she can sing.
Hey!! Give some love to the OP, dammit. :P We can't be ignoring the OP. People get touchy about that, apparently.
Yeah we went to a karaoke bar last night but someone was taking up all the mic time. Yeah I'm sure she can sing. Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
ask her to sing jewel......
I love all my "post-whore" buddies! Originally Posted by Valerie
Miss you all in PR too!! This sucks!
Hey!! Give some love to the OP, dammit. :P We can't be ignoring the OP. People get touchy about that, apparently. Originally Posted by tracibrooks