Telling an SO or another provider your info. for safety?

The cop thread brought up a few things I had never really considered before.

Many providers will tell or "check in" so to speak with another provider or even a boyfriend before they continue with a date. Many will tell a friend or SO exactly who you are including your name and number, in the event something happens. This seems to be a very common practice among many UTR and providers who don't rely on refs for screening.

Since guys normally hate agencies knowing their info. or dealing with this same issue from them, would it also bother you if one person other than the provider knew where you were? Keep in mind many do this and you will never know until the day comes that you rob her or physically harm her, but most providers who do outcalls do in fact have someone wait for them who knows who you are and what room you and the provider are in.

Thoughts?
I don't think there is anything wrong with that as long as the information is in the right hands. What if that person who keeps said information decides to black mail their client list? Then there is a serious problem with that.
I agree. Many girls do this instead of screening said client though...it is just how they learned to keep safe.

I know a very reputable provider who does this, but she also screens on top of it. Her SO knows what she does and could not care less about the info. unless she is in danger....then he just barges in the room rather than calling the cops lol.
Wow instead of screening. That is like having insurance in the hope you don't have to use it but the accident might have already happened. I think it is great that you girls have a network and keep each other informed or at least the ones that do.
I'd tell an SO before I tell a provider.
I tell my SO if the gentleman is a newbie or a regular, and what hotel...and I check in with him when time starts....but that is as much as he needs to know.

If he doesn't hear back from me, and he can not make contact with me, after so long he does have the ability to access my email and the such. This has not happend before, and hopefully will not happen....but the safety feature is in place.
This has not happend before, and hopefully will not happen....but the safety feature is in place. Originally Posted by Tiffany Cums
This doesn't bother me a bit. You can screen the hell out of me and make all the safety calls you need to feel comfortable. If you are distracted by worrying about your safety, we are not going to have the best date we can....and I really, really want that!!
This doesn't bother me a bit. You can screen the hell out of me and make all the safety calls you need to feel comfortable. If you are distracted by worrying about your safety, we are not going to have the best date we can....and I really, really want that!! Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
What a great attitude. i wish more guys had it
The smart ones do. We know that if she is relaxed and comfortable then that means for a better time for both.
The smart ones do. We know that if she is relaxed and comfortable then that means for a better time for both. Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
unfortunately not all hobbyist are smart tho
This doesn't bother me a bit. You can screen the hell out of me and make all the safety calls you need to feel comfortable. If you are distracted by worrying about your safety, we are not going to have the best date we can....and I really, really want that!! Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
5 points for this post Ed.
I'd tell an SO before I tell a provider. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
plus one ....
I love me some Naomi lol
Oops what was the ? Her titties thru me off
Oops what was the ? Her titties thru me off Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
That happens to me a lot...and she's goin' for upgrades?!?! Can you believe that!?!? Sorry...it happened again......
I agree. Many girls do this instead of screening said client though...it is just how they learned to keep safe.

I know a very reputable provider who does this, but she also screens on top of it. Her SO knows what she does and could not care less about the info. unless she is in danger....then he just barges in the room rather than calling the cops lol. Originally Posted by London Rayne
I hope when he barges in he's wearing a bullet proof vest.......just saying !