a)jeans and top , no makeup

b)evening dress , makeup, high heels

c")night gown

D)nude

e)sexy costume
sexy
hot
I voted costume.

I prefer boy short style panties (covers half of the cheeks) and a half-shirt type of top. I like the fabric to hide the girls but let just the bottom of them to peek out... omg...
sweaty
I pass on voting

I don't care, as long as she is not wearing above. But if she is calling to get it off. I have the tools. I'm sure we can work out a payment.
Hey off shore....thats sexy too as long you got the key
Jeans, always...and a wife-beater top for casual times

If going out for dinner, etc, Jeans and heels, and a low cut top, the more cleavage the better!
girls you can vote too
what do i like my provider to wear???
Offshore,
I think that PIC of the chastity belt would make an AWESOME body paint project for a lady.

Hmm wonder if whipped cream and a cherry counts as a costume?
Wrapped in a towel fresh from the shower when she opens the door.
I never dress like a hooker or stripper period. If you are looking for lots of cleavage or my butt hanging out a skirt, it's not going to happen lol. I am not 18 so dressing that way just looks quite tacky on me.

I dress in bras, panties, or lingerie and heels with stockings for incalls and I don't do outcalls. I would dress in something inconspicuous to walk through the lobby if I did.
hot Originally Posted by pickupkid

I like that one also
Wrapped in a towel fresh from the shower when she opens the door. Originally Posted by chipper
Agree with Chipper....wrapped in towel, fresh from the shower, hair wet & just brushed....