Fantasy/Fetish?

• hd
  • 02-07-2011, 08:57 AM
I've just been pondering my fantasy and enjoyment of women in nylons and garters. I usually take nylons with me when visiting one of our lovely Dallas ladies and I've never been disappointed. It is an indescribable turn on for me.

But when seeing some of our providers advertising slightly increased fees for fetishes, I looked in the Mariam Webster for the defs. These are excerpts concerning the sexual part of these two words:

Fantasy:
: the power or process of creating especially unrealistic or improbable mental images in response to psychological need <an object of fantasy>; also : a mental image or a series of mental images (as a daydream) so created <sexual fantasies>

Fetish:
c: an object or bodily part whose real or fantasied presence is psychologically necessary for sexual gratification and that is an object of fixation to the extent that it may interfere with complete sexual expression
To me, a fetish is more role playing, (maybe a bit more extreme than I ever would be) such as bondage or what ever else people like to do. My desire to make love to a woman in stockings, if it is a fetish, is a very mild act in my opinion, albeit still a fetish by the definition. I always thought of it a fantasy.
I am interested in hearing from anyone of their thoughts, and what would a provider consider a fetish that constitutes an additional fee?
I hope I don't have to start paying extra just because I bring a garter and stockings?

I think you're going to get a wide variety of answers. It is going to be on a case-by-case basis so you'll have to communicate with each provider separately.
Well I speak from experience when I say those things can sometimes be a hassle and time consumer to put on. If you don't mind the 15 min. of wait time and you can be satisfied within the time you have left, it would not be an issue with me.

When I think of fetish, I think moreso of things that are "done" not worn, but that's just me. Outfit requests are never an up charge in my dates, unless you are expecting me to go out and buy something expensive ONLY for you. In that instance, I either get a deposit to cover the outfit or give the guy my size.

If it is something I have or that he wants to bring...fine, but I will not wear anything I am not comfortable with.
Damn, and here I was going to bring a pair of my old overalls for our date London !!!
That's easy to put on so bring it!!! I will even wear a straw hat and have, "She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy" playing in the background. Love me some Kenny Chesney!!