Younger providers GFE?

I'm new to this hobby. Being 49 years old, I had seen only providers in their 40s. All were total GFE, friendly and fun. After looking at all of the provider's images, I got the urge to hook up with a college age provider (18-21). I picked one that said she was outgoing, listed GFE, DFK and all the other prerequisites. She was also well reviewed with overwhelmingly positive repsonses. When I met her, she looked great, but the session was terrible. She barely talked or made eye contact with me. She literally just sat or layed there while I played with her. No DFK, very robotic (I am not kidding!). Lots of other negatives that I won't go into.
My question for the more seasoned hobbyists: Is this typical of the 18-21 y.o. providers, or should I try again? Any comments or suggestions are appreciated.
Really depends on the girl....ill take ya for a whirl!
Agreed. Perhaps she just did not click with YOU, which happens all the time. If she did in fact have a lot of positive reviews it's obvious she is not this way with everyone, and maybe something was just not right that day, that time, with you. Dunno, but sorry for your bad experience.

It's hard to be great at any age. I had a guy I literally had to kick out in Alabama because he literally bored me to DEATH! I have never had a problem getting through such a short time frame, until that guy lol. Unlike you, he was the one that did NOTHING to make me ready, comfortable, etc. I felt like I was trying to talk and interact with a piece of celery....gosh it sucked!

Wish you more luck in the future, but don't discount all younger girls because of ONE bad experience. I know many young professionals such as Naomi and Kara, that would give you a new outlook lol.
We can all have bad days and not be at our best, but London has a point that some of the ladies young or old if the chemistry is just not there it will not be a good session. That chemistry can be reflected from the provider as well as the hobbyist. That to me is why reading the boards gives you some insight in peoples personalities and then when I meet a lady, I normally like to have some conversation before we begin the chase. Doesn't always work, but it helps.

Also, you need to take all reviews with a grain of salt, because they are strictly the opinion of the person writing them and may or may not be a true and correct reflection of the person being reviewed. Some people do not want to hurt anyones feelings in a review which is not necessarily bad, and some people use them to get even with the provider because of something that may have happened.

Don't give up and give the ladies a chance. Young and older. You will find more that work out as a rule than ones that don't click.

I think there is more to it than chemistry. In my experience younger providers have a fairly spotty performance evaluation while older ones tend to be more comfortable in their own skins and provide more stable performance. In addition, the younger the provider, the more she's going to be creeped out by someone who can be old enough to be her grandfather. Maybe you did remind her of her gfather. Just sayin'.
Some of the younger ladies are not comfortable with more mature men. I have found it best to let the young ones know your age. Sometimes they won't see an older man, but that is preferable to a bad session. Just keep looking, there are many who actually like the mature men. I am most greatful for those ladies who see older gentlemen.
Thanks everybody for your input. I met this provider through P411, where my age is stated in my profile. I agree there sometimes my not be good chemistry, but I would think she should put in at least a minimal effort. If she was totally creeped out with me at the beginning, I think she should have said so and called off the date. There were other things that bothered me - having to reschedule because she overslept, chewing gum through the session, wearing a ring on her wedding finger, watching tv while giving BJ and HJ. Maybe I got spoiled with the mature providers.
watching tv while giving bg and hj. Only way that would work if it was a tutorial on how to give a better bj or hj. Sorry you had such a bad experiance. My only complaint from dealing with young providers is they don't usually offer clean up. Not that big a deal but once you have the royal treatment it is hard to go back.
Being that im only 20, i do provide GFE services, but truth be told if a man is older it can kinda ruin the connection a little. I mean like 60 kinda old. I have a few clients that are mid 40s to 50 and we get along great. I think it really is provider to provider type thing.
Thanks everybody for your input. I met this provider through P411, where my age is stated in my profile. I agree there sometimes my not be good chemistry, but I would think she should put in at least a minimal effort. If she was totally creeped out with me at the beginning, I think she should have said so and called off the date. There were other things that bothered me - having to reschedule because she overslept, chewing gum through the session, wearing a ring on her wedding finger, watching tv while giving BJ and HJ. Maybe I got spoiled with the mature providers. Originally Posted by ca1962
I think it should be a Universal rule not to have a TV or cell phone on during a date, but that's just me. As for the gum chewing...better than bad breath lol.
I totally agree with Jessi. Some providers don't really click with older men (55-up). Yes, they will see them because money is money. I tend to click with the younger providers because I'm under 40. They seem to be willing to do more with me than some of their other hobbyist. I guess you just need to keep trying. There are plenty out there, especially in the Dallas Area.
I totally agree with Jessi. Some providers don't really click with older men (55-up). Yes, they will see them because money is money. I tend to click with the younger providers because I'm under 40. They seem to be willing to do more with me than some of their other hobbyist. I guess you just need to keep trying. There are plenty out there, especially in the Dallas Area. Originally Posted by shorty

thanks shorty great point... I should come to Dallas see how i click...
I have only known one provider that had her phone off and she was 21. The phone vibrating, beeping, and lighting up is a total no-no in my book.
Agreed...i admit i have made that mistake before. But i try to always have on silent
No need in stopping in Dallas. Just come on up I-30 about 5 1/2 hrs to my place and see if we can click.