Same ol thing or something new??

Guys do you prefer the same type session or do you want something different each time and ladies do you mix it up?
I think each provider brings something different to the table. Variety is why most hobbyist are hobbying. Some gents like bondage, toys, squirting, hard sex(bed breaking-SNL), and passionate sex. I do like it when I have seen a provider a time or two that she tries to change it up or incorprates something new. If not, then it becomes the same ole thing with her and then I'm getting bored with her.
I don't think that any two visits should be exactly the same. Mix it up and give the variety that most of us are looking for. I think that is what would keep them coming back.

Chipper
I tend to be "set in my ways" and usually really enjoy when one of my favorite ladies brings something new and exciting to the bed...

Huck
My sessions are always customized to meet each clients needs so no two sessions are ever the same.
For me, the variety is in the choice of lady herself. I generally like to have the same activities, but it is definitely not the same experience because every girl is different.
I would prefer to mix things up, but I end up usually doing the same old contrived activities. For me, this probably has to do with the fact that I'm seeing different providers, so it is easier to just go with what we both know best-- the contrived activities. It just seems that the providers I have seen would rather have me take the lead. Just once, I'd like the provider to take charge. On a side note if I am with a provider that I've seen before, then I would definitely want to build off of prior sessions and explore a new range of activities.
I try to get something a little more daring each time, push them past their comfort zone just a little ...then bam! your hanging from ceiling in chains before you know it lol
Sounds like Cpalm needs a DOM lol. Hook him up SNL.
Sounds like Cpalm needs a DOM lol. Hook him up SNL. Originally Posted by London Rayne
Id scare him to death, this one poor guy i tied up to my bed with those velcro cuffs I almost freaked out lol
I try to get something a little more daring each time, push them past their comfort zone just a little ...then bam! your hanging from ceiling in chains before you know it lol Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Sweet, you won't need the chains, I'm not goin' anywhere!! It never gets routine....that's what marriage is for!?!!?
Sweet, you won't need the chains, I'm not goin' anywhere!! It never gets routine....that's what marriage is for!?!!? Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
the chains are so you cant escape so i can have my way with you
the chains are so you cant escape so i can have my way with you Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
I'm yours!! You can have your way with me!! What don't you get?? Voluntarily....consensually... .of my own free will....now, anytime, whenever!!
I'm yours!! You can have your way with me!! What don't you get?? Voluntarily....consensually... .of my own free will....now, anytime, whenever!! Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
well if you wern't in Ct where im sure there is SNOW id come get you!! Go to florida and i will meet you there! I'll tie you up with hand sewn together seashell ropes
well if you wern't in Ct where im sure there is SNOW id come get you!! Go to florida and i will meet you there! I'll tie you up with hand sewn together seashell ropes Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Not Florida but I will be closer...I'll be in OKC next week...check the Welcome/Introduction forum in OKC....it's gonna be 70 degrees there next week. See you there!!!