Success !!!

WSJ reports that Florida strike on Disney is successfully establishing deterrence against corporate political activism.
Go woke go broke !!!!!!!!!!!

Disney’s Clash With Florida Has CEOs on Alert

State’s pushback against the company shows the risks executives may confront.

In private meetings and coaching sessions over the past few weeks, top business leaders have been asking a version of the same question: How can we avoid becoming the next Walt Disney Co.?

The fallout from the recent political spat between Disney and Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis has alarmed leaders across the corporate sphere, according to executives and their advisers, and heightened the challenges for chief executive officers navigating charged topics.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/disneys...rt-11651440367
Kudos to Ron DeSantis - This is the way. Showing Corporations it is a two way street now.

BREAKING: A massive PR firm that represents high-profile corporations like CocaCola, Netflix, & Starbucks is privately advising its clients to avoid commenting on abortion rights, according to an internal email obtained by http://popular.info

https://popular.info/p/pr-giant-advi...te-clients?s=w
What the fuck!

I can give those CEOs the same advice. My bill will be just a fraction of what that "massive PR firm" charges them as a retainer.

Stay the fuck out of politics, especially when the country is badly split on everything. There is no reason to alienate half of your customers by weighing in with a fucking opinion on every stupid tweet storm. If some woke twitter mob threatens to boycott you unless you publicly take their side, just state the obvious - your company's mission is to deliver a quality product at an affordable price, not to groom little kids to be trannies or whatever the latest woke obsession is.
Exactly Lusty - Its fucking common sense. Companies should stay neutral and refuse to comment on whatever policy the mob wants them to weigh in on.

Focus solely on your product instead of pissing off half your customers
What the fuck!

I can give those CEOs the same advice. My bill will be just a fraction of what that "massive PR firm" charges them as a retainer.

Stay the fuck out of politics, especially when the country is badly split on everything. There is no reason to alienate half of your customers by weighing in with a fucking opinion on every stupid tweet storm. If some woke twitter mob threatens to boycott you unless you publicly take their side, just state the obvious - your company's mission is to deliver a quality product at an affordable price, not to groom little kids to be trannies or whatever the latest woke obsession is. Originally Posted by lustylad
Even Michael Jordan back in the 80s figured it out. One of the typical leftist activist media types asked him why he wasn’t speaking out about whatever political issue was the issue of the day. He just answered “Republicans buy shoes too.”

Today’s CEOs should heed that lesson.