provider asked me to bring protection via text, should I be concerned?

• LynnT
  • 01-22-2012, 11:54 AM
after finding out she did not actually communicate with any of my references. Originally Posted by gfehunter
On that note.. I dont always contact references, I have the info I need to feel comfortable seeing the fella. I do my own snooping around so to speak before I ever contact another lady. As much as references serve purpose.. I give them but I dont always use them.. sometimes its just too much business being told..
Well...the real danger is when you've already been with a provider and you're headed over to see her again and politely ask if there's anything she'd like you to pick up (thinking supplies of course...not having lube is such a downer)...and she really tells you what she is running out of...lots of providers don't drive LOL

I have ended up buying and taking along everything from fancy hard to locate wine, liquor, diet dr. pepper, condoms, newport cigarettes...to pepper spray (didn't ask why she was out) LOL.

These were all great girls who I enjoyed spoiling...but the best thing was bringing them hot fresh BBQ brisket or pulled pork right out of the smoker....there's nothing like making a model type girl who eats like a bird get happy on some good BBQ and then hump her brains out

there's nothing like making a model type girl who eats like a bird get happy on some good BBQ and then hump her brains out Originally Posted by BBQ-Guy
So do you pick up some teeth flossies too?

In my 8 million experiences with Hooktards I don't think I can think of one that texted me to "did ya bring your rubbers chiefy?" (This is a reference to the movie JAWS for you "younger" hobby people.)

For a brand spankin new hobby person I guess that would be a red flag and cause nervousness. I don't know what the laws are on solicitation by text

Some sage advice given to me in many situations in life and certainly in the Hobby is to always LISTEN to your gut.

How many times have you heard people regretfully say "I KNEW but did it anyway" or " I should have KNOWN better."

It sounds like, in the shoes of the OP, you did the right thing.

It may have been a totally innocent thing. Better live to play another day and listen to your gut.

I will tell you that shit can happen out there, worse than that, that will make your gut puke at times. It's surviving these moments that really make it interesting

No sense starting out in this deal in the back of an unmarked car on the way to the pokey. I think you made a good call for you.

-Next
I have asked my company if he would mind bringing a "rain coat" when I was having transportation difficulties. But there is no excuse for asking him to do so the day before the session. I personally find that highly suspicious. I asked as a last resort, and personally found it embarrassing to have to do so....I agree that it is extremely unprofessional to be unprepared.