Suzie on EM

Is Suzie on EM legit? She wants a 50% deposit, which smells like scam to me.
There's no way....
Don't think she's legit, especially after that. I emailed multiple times and she would either stop emailing after I asked questions or just didn't respond. Wanted a photo of me holding my ID, took it and then said she couldn't see anything on it. After I asked what she needed to see on it, I got no response. Was skeptical about the fact that she just showed up with 21 reviews and none more have been added. Didn't want to after what she asked of me. Now definitely wouldn't after she asks for 50% deposit, that 125 you could lose at least, fuck that
Suzie is indeed fake. The woman in the photos is @trippirose on OF and Twitter, a creator I’ve been following for awhile now. Don’t fall for it.
Looks like they abandoned that profile after I posted a review saying they're a scammer. I'm surprised they didn't immediately post another glowing fake review to make it the latest one. So... you're welcome y'all.
You are a gentleman and a scholar sir
Is Suzie on EM legit? She wants a 50% deposit, which smells like scam to me. Originally Posted by JustForFun.1
Really? You have to ask?