Ladies, what is your signature skill?

To the Ladies, what is your signature skill or skills that your most known for?
Some ladies have an awsome oral skills that blows the guy away, while others have those kink skills that kills.....So what skill are you most proud of and what keeps them cumming back for more?
Would just being plain freaking awesome count as a skill?

Yeah, I said it.

If not my rattlesnake tongue does wonders...
Would just being plain freaking awesome count as a skill?

Yeah, I said it.

If not my rattlesnake tongue does wonders... Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou
That works for me....
I would have to say it is my need to take you further into pleasure and push your limits as we journey there...........Watching a man have tantric Os and float off into SubSpace, just makes me purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Read my reviews....lol

This old lady has skills!
God gave us Irish gals big mouths for a reason. I'm talented in verbal debating and oral deflating.
Read my reviews....lol

This old lady has skills! Originally Posted by DallasRain
That is not the butt of an old lady. Whose body did you possess and where is her soul now, you demoness?
That is not the butt of an old lady. Whose body did you possess and where is her soul now, you demoness?
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels

Awwwww thanks babe........this demoness is 48 with a 30 year olds butt....and she aint getting it back!

BTW--I hear you know how to work that "irish mouth" quite well!
I've been trying different things on my SO lately,...like pop rocks and tonic water. He loves it!
Blowjobs.
Blowjobs. Originally Posted by Shayla
YES!!!!! Good Answer.
Perfect.
Ah, but does she swallow????? Inquiring minds want to know.
Ah, but does she swallow????? Inquiring minds want to know. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
From the activities listed on one of her reviews I'd say the answer is yes...

She loves giving oral to finish including bbbjcim/w n.s. and she is great at it....
Apparently, when I DT that cock and wiggle my tounge, it sends them over the edge...
oh and my charming personality!