Has Pittsburgh ever had a Nips and Clips?

I was wondering if Pittsburgh ever had an erotic barber shop?

Not one of those under the radar places where you can get more than a hair cut if you know how to ask, but a place that advertises itself as a place to get a neck and shoulder rub, hair cut and maybe a shave from a topless or scantly clad lady.

I know a few cites have had this sort of establishment come and go, but was wondering if Pittsburgh has or had anything like that.

Personally I would be apprehensive for some of the strippers I know to cut my hair, but there have been plenty of barbers I'd love to see as strippers.
Use to. Out toward Weirton but before Star Lake. A couple really hot girls. Only problem there was a day care in the same building. lol
Didn’t last long.
  • Devo
  • 08-29-2024, 01:32 PM
PA has professional licenses for Cosmetology, I believe what you describe may not be permitted.
There once was one down town on Smothfield street. Ladies in lingerie cut your day. Late 80s or early 90s
I was always curious about the place on Smithfield Street, but never curious enough to actually go in... My understanding from guys that did go in was that is was pretty "meh".
I went to the place on Smithfield years ago. Girls were very hot, but it was just an expensive haircut. TBH it wasn’t even that great a haircut.
I just saw a ad she was visiting Pittsburgh and it jogged my memory. For those who have been around long enough, didn't Charmaine Decarlo from Ohio used to advertise being a barber also? I don't think she has a website anymore but I swear haircuts were a option at one time.
There was a girl who owned a shop right off the Hankey Farms exit. She would give nude cuts. She was smoking hot too. She had a Xmas party with two of her friends that were totally nude the whole time. It’s long gone now.
Actually, Brandi Summers (Tonya from Summertime) had a cosmetology license. She cut my hair nude. Then I would pound her. Those were the days. I’m pretty sure the girl in Hankey wouldn’t allow any pankey. I tried.