URL / Website: https://preferred411.com/P391621
City: Arlington
State: Texas
Address: Near Parks Mall Area
Activities: See ROS
Hair Length and Color: Long red (dye) hair
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: She is like 5'4" I would say around 120 lbs, white skin, excellent body, nice ass, B cup, with some tattoos
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks for the review, but …

A couple of short & sweet sentences, with a few run-on sentences combined does not multiple paragraphs make.
But who's counting. Try reading a few of DormGE's voluminous, Harlequin style love stories about his dream Woman Jaylowe if you wish to see some true preamble.
Now that's a bit much... Then again, it's all good fun. Cheers!
A couple of short & sweet sentences, with a few run-on sentences combined does not multiple paragraphs make.
But who's counting. Try reading a few of DormGE's voluminous, Harlequin style love stories about his dream Woman Jaylowe if you wish to see some true preamble.
Now that's a bit much... Then again, it's all good fun. Cheers! Originally Posted by Daisy Plow
By paragraphs I mean sections with breaks between them. But the point remains

As for those Jaylowe diatribes, I think I made it 1/3 of the way through one once.
Touche my friend. I do agree with both of those points actually. It's just fun to make errant observations on here occasionally. I'm a smart ass salesman, it's what I do.
And to your point about making it 1/3 of the way through one of the Jaylowe diatribes once. I couldn't agree more. I dropped out only a fraction of the way into the first one myself. And have never bothered with a second glance. That crap is about as much fun to read as the update agreements on my iphone. Happy hobbying!
Thanks for the review, but …

Originally Posted by Dillhole
  • KNFW
  • 02-21-2024, 09:02 AM
Rates?
It’s in her P411 profile, which is viewable by non-members.
Ive made contact with her but have not pulled the trigger yet. Love the pictures on her p411. Might have to make way to Arlington for a visit soon. Thanks for the review!
Ive made contact with her but have not pulled the trigger yet. Love the pictures on her p411. Might have to make way to Arlington for a visit soon. Thanks for the review! Originally Posted by RickyG2002
An added bonus: the pics are recent and accurate. WYSIWYG, which doesn’t happen often enough in this business.
  • cy88
  • 02-21-2024, 01:33 PM
Good review

Is that her real hair? I have a few pics from less than 6 months ago that show her hair at least 6 inches shorter than her new P411 pics show now.
Wondering if you touched her hair or if she had extensions put on?
That detail won't stop me from seeing her, just a curiosity.
Is that her real hair? I have a few pics from less than 6 months ago that show her hair at least 6 inches shorter than her new P411 pics show now.
Wondering if you touched her hair or if she had extensions put on?
That detail won't stop me from seeing her, just a curiosity. Originally Posted by Daisy Plow
It seems, didn't touch it, but is dye, from my point of view I liked more her black hair pictures than red.