Restaurants in Texarkana

Hey, y'all! I will be in Texarkana visiting for the next 2 days and I was wondering if anyone could tell me where I can get some good Cajun food? I'm in the mood for crawfish étouffée! It would help if steak is on the menu, as well.

PS… I'm counting on you Texarkana gents to be my dessert!
Copelands off I-30 between State line and Jefferson on north side of interstate beside I-Hop is your best bet. There is a Cajun place off East street called Cajun Crawfish in an old Charbroiler building but I doubt the atmosphere will be good.
  • Didit
  • 08-07-2012, 06:29 AM
Pops on 67 &Fat Jacks on stateline
If you find a generous date, make him take you to Timothy's...fine dining in an unexpected location....www.timothysgrill.com
Timothy's is ok. I have usually dissapointed when I go. Pop's place is where to go. Good food, great streaks, cold beer, and personal attention. Fat Jack's is a Texarkana institution, and colorful to say the least. Copelands is a sad rendition of what cajun food should be, but the cheesecake is good. Go to Pop's, if you can find it.
Fat Jacks and Pops have good food and some Cajun dishes but do they have crawfish étouffée ? I love the crawfish bread at Fat Jacks for sure. Heck I'll go eat with ya. Drop me a PM if interested.
Fat Jacks and Pops have good food and some Cajun dishes but do they have crawfish étouffée ? I love the crawfish bread at Fat Jacks for sure. Heck I'll go eat with ya. Drop me a PM if interested. Originally Posted by ProviderRider

Pops is the best food; Fat Jacks is a little more lively..