Thirsty during the holidays? Or just plain thirsty?

Lol oh my...the things I have been reading on the board lately...is it that slow???? Besides what are you drinking on the holidays? I like Moët rose with orange juice to start my day what about yall?
Ginger and I discovered a nice drink with Rumchata and Vanilla Vodka. It tasted like ice cream. Yum
Ginger and I discovered a nice drink with Rumchata and Vanilla Vodka. It tasted like ice cream. Yum Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
And don't forget the whipped cream! I wonder if this drink has a name? If not, we need to invent one. I plan on making it for the holidays! Delicious and very stout.
And don't forget the whipped cream! I wonder if this drink has a name? If not, we need to invent one. I plan on making it for the holidays! Delicious and very stout. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Yes I forgot about the whipped cream. We can come up with a great name for it
I loveeee rumchata! One of my couples introduced me to it! Taste like the milk from cinnamon toast crunch cereal lol...its sooo good though!
rye whiskey on ice
I like a nice white sweet wine too....never been a whisky kinda girl but I do love fireball! Lol I'm weak
Jack Daniels on the rocks.
Jack Daniels on the rocks. Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged

That's what I'm talkin about , and in a tall glass, non of this 2 once crap.
Deep Eddy vodka & Minute Maid lemonade!!!
The only way I can handle the taste of whiskey is in a whiskey sour. I also love Long Islands with no Coke, extra lemony.

Kahlua and coffee or Baileys & coffee is a favorite of mine, too.

And Rum & Coke!
Attached Images File Type: jpeg image.jpeg (53.8 KB, 206 views)
"and in a tall glass, non of this 2 once crap"

Bingo!
I enjoy ouzo and sambuca.in my younger days when I was broke I liked hotdamn and peppermint schnapps for the holidays. Still good lol
White Russian. and I just discovered a drink with dr pepper in it. I think its called a touchdown slam..(in a jim carry from dumb and dumber voice)...I like it ALOT.

Holiday favorites for me are pinnacle salted caramel vodka and coffee. Red berry ciroc and pineapple juice, and my favorite personal drink mixture the exotic storm. Named after my stripper name. Lol