NCNS - LusciousLacy

I’ve tried to see Lacy in the past, and although we’ve traded emails, it’s never come together. Earlier in the fall we finally worked out our schedules, but then she NCNS’d me. She contacted me later, wanting to try and reschedule but I couldn’t get away from work. I know the occasional NCNS happens, so I didn’t take it personally. We stayed in touch and looked for another chance.

So last Thursday, when I was home alone, she listed her Thanksgiving availability and I immediately called her. We spoke by voice, and set up a time. But at the last minute, my son came home with food poisoning and I had to cancel.

We spoke by voice, and I was able to cancel before she left for her incall. I apologized of course, and as a way of saying “I’m sorry”, I emailed her a $50 Target gift card. When she received it, she texted me back, and we set up a second try for yesterday.

The plan was to meet at a fast food restaurant near her incall. I texted her on Tuesday to confirm everything was fine; she said we were on track. So yesterday I called as I was leaving; her voice mail was full. I texted her, no reply. I thought maybe she was in the shower, so I drove on.

Once I reached the fast food restaurant, I called/texted her again; no reply. I waited 20 minutes, send a final text, and then went home. She hasn’t reached out to me since. I reached out to some other providers, but of course being last second, they had other plans and couldn’t see me (that’s very understandable.)

I’m frustrated because my opportunities to hobby are limited, and I lost the chance. And this is twice she’s NCNS’d me.
Move on. I had similar experiences with her. And from what I've heard around here, you and I are not alone. Too many dependable ladies here to waste your time - and limited ops -on those who are not.
I know, NCNS happens. In the past, I've had to cancel, and I've been cancelled on a couple of times. But every time I've cancelled, I've called ahead of time and done something to say "I'm sorry." And when the provider has cancelled on me, that provider has almost always called me to let me know.

In this hobby of ours, simple courtesy goes a long way.
Yep, the Golden Rule applies here, just like it does everywhere else.