New fetishes/fantasy

I have just been recently been having these thoughts one is a provider shows up does not say a word and takes control sexually just uses me for her pleaser and get's me off before it's over. The other one is role play she shows up as a secretary wearing very tight yoga pants casual dressed looking for a rise and will due anything for it.
I like the "do anything for a raise" role play. It's one of my biggest turn ons
I have just been recently been having these thoughts one is a provider shows up does not say a word and takes control sexually just uses me for her pleaser and get's me off before it's over. The other one is role play she shows up as a secretary wearing very tight yoga pants casual dressed looking for a rise and will due anything for it. Originally Posted by nwaarguy
I would love to do either! Although, I will say that I never wore yoga pants to work when I was a real-life secretary. That could have been a mistake on my part... In hindsight (pun intended ) I think it may have gotten me a promotion. Lol

Being a sexretary is a lot more fun than an office job. And you already know how I excel at dicktation, NwaArGuy. Lol!!
yes ginger your dicktation is great i can speak first hand to that.

danielle due anything for a rise role play with you .... i might need to watch one of your videos now
I've aways had a bit of an exhibitionist streak to me. In the past I've been lucky enough to fool around with women at beaches, buses, home while others are in the house, work (when i worked at disney), and nature trails.

Top fantasy now is to get busy in my new place of work. If you knew where, I think you'd understand the thrill of it!
I've aways had a bit of an exhibitionist streak to me. In the past I've been lucky enough to fool around with women at beaches, buses, home while others are in the house, work (when i worked at disney), and nature trails.

Top fantasy now is to get busy in my new place of work. If you knew where, I think you'd understand the thrill of it! Originally Posted by MrIntrepid
A hospital?

Maybe I just have a twisted way of thinking but I want to bang someone on top of a hospital bed or in the Dr's office with the door closed.
I've always wanted to cajole my way out of a ticket with a sexy police officer. A young, sexy one whose body hasn't suffered the effects of years at Waffle House & Krispy Kreme. Knee-high highway patrol boots preferred. I have contraband hidden up my skirt and it's his job to find it.
A hospital?

Maybe I just have a twisted way of thinking but I want to bang someone on top of a hospital bed or in the Dr's office with the door closed. Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
In a related story...there's a couple nurses at the doctors office I'd like to get on the bed. Give them a shot.
I've always wanted to cajole my way out of a ticket with a sexy police officer. A young, sexy one whose body hasn't suffered the effects of years at Waffle House & Krispy Kreme. Knee-high highway patrol boots preferred. I have contraband hidden up my skirt and it's his job to find it. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
I would love to fuck a cop to get out of a ticket...or just to fuck one. He doesn't have to take off his uniform either, just whip it out through his fly
A hospital?

Maybe I just have a twisted way of thinking but I want to bang someone on top of a hospital bed or in the Dr's office with the door closed. Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
It is not that big a deal. Just like any other bed. Until the maintenance crew decides they HAVE to replace the burned out light bulb RIGHT THEN!
It is not that big a deal. Just like any other bed. Until the maintenance crew decides they HAVE to replace the burned out light bulb RIGHT THEN! Originally Posted by Rockydoc
Might not be a big deal to you, but I want to try it...so there.