Do we still get PA credit for reviews?

Looks like my PA lapsed during the down time. So I put up two reviews yesterday. Do we still get PA for doing that?
I was wondering about that as well. I posted a review last night on an encounter during the down time. I wonder if it counts towards PA time.
new reviews should count toward PA, assuming the review is approved, of course. the old review just posted? I think not, because of the 30-day rule.

I got a new PA-approved review when I logged in yesterday.. I had submitted the review 10 hours before ECCIE crashed, and it was waiting approval.. finally approved yesterday, so I guess the 6 week time started yesterday? not that I need it with all my previous reviews.
  • d8u
  • 06-18-2018, 07:57 AM
Curious here as well. Submitted a review two days ago and have more to post but no PA.

Perhaps they are catching up on things. Can't write pm to anyone to request because mailbox is full from having and then losing the premium access I had during the shutdown.
Can't write pm to anyone to request because mailbox is full from having and then losing the premium access I had during the shutdown. Originally Posted by d8u
???

are you saying the PM function is not available to non-premium members?
???

are you saying the PM function is not available to non-premium members? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I think he meant when he lost his premium access, his mailbox reverted to 250 messages limit and he already had 250+ messages in it when he still had premium access.

So now he can't receives any PM unless he delete some of those messages.
  • d8u
  • 06-18-2018, 10:14 AM
I think he meant when he lost his premium access, his mailbox reverted to 250 messages limit and he already had 250+ messages in it when he still had premium access.

So now he can't receives any PM unless he delete some of those messages. Originally Posted by CG2014
Yes. This. Whatever the basic access limit is (I don't have nearly 250 in my box), I am now locked from sending receiving until I go thru old messages and delete some things (need some of the info from there so I can't just mass delete).
Those shouldn't even be considered as reviews.
It's like you just typed anything in hopes for PA......

Men reviewing girls that are not attached to the site or any site so that they can see reviews for women that are attached to the site should not be allowed. That's foul.

anOTE=Sir Lancehernot;1060686827]Looks like my PA lapsed during the down time. So I put up two reviews yesterday. Do we still get PA for doing that?[/QUOTE]
Huh?

In the first place, unless you have PA, you could not possibly make that claim, and, if you do, I don't see how you could. Second, are you suggesting that reviewers should only get credit for reviewing women who are ECCIE members? That sort of defeats the purpose of an "Information Exchange," and would come as a shock to all the guys reviewing AMPs.
By her logic, it would make the entire strip club and studio and amp section useless.
You still get PA for reviews
I know you guys are busy, but what's the turnaround time?
Should be 24 hrs or less
Great! Hopefully mine gets approved soon.
At this point in the game.......I'd hate to be a moderator.