"Edit Signature" option

Can we please have back the "edit signature" option?
Or if there's still a way to do it & I'm just missing something, please advise.
Thanks!!
Xoxo
It's still there, at least on my screen.

Click on User CP on top of right corner under Main Menu

Next page you will see Edit Signature on left column under Your Control Panel/Settings & Options

(I am assuming the website is laid out identically for the ladies too)
My signature thing is also missing...
Guess the layout of the webpage for the ladies is different from the guys?
I think it disappeared today along with most of our signatures
I presume they don't want ladies to have anything in their signature that indicate any forbidden information, same information that is not allowed in the weekly ads.
Wow that sucks. Yup sig lines are definitely gone
Yes, we're trying keep the site up to standards
Wow that sucks. Yup sig lines are definitely gone Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Tara,

There are daily updates to the changes going on in the powder room. You have access and it’s a very good source of information.

Best,
Elisabeth
Yes, we're trying keep the site up to standards Originally Posted by gman44
All my sig line said was this will be a great 2018 makes no sense. But others can have a link to their Twitter account with all sorts of nudity and shit?
All my sig line said was this will be a great 2018 makes no sense. But others can have a link to their Twitter account with all sorts of nudity and shit? Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Your sig line may have been fine, others were not, as you stated...which is the main reason we had to get rid of ALL them, for now.

Some ladies can adjust and play by the rules, others won't...unfortunately everyone suffers, for now...
DeD,

You still have your signature line and I bet you wish it was actually true now. I’m guessing you’re rather busy “doing shit” about now. Thanks for your hard work.

Xoxo
b3
DeD,

You still have your signature line and I bet you wish it was actually true now. I’m guessing you’re rather busy “doing shit” about now. Thanks for your hard work.

Xoxo
b3 Originally Posted by B Three
You are SO right, on all accounts...

Guess I should go back and edit "everyone" to say "ladies" huh...
There does seem to be an issue with some being able to edit and others not. We are working on it!

Thanks

David