Bucks FTW remodel.

• SRT-8
  • 05-03-2020, 06:33 AM
Went up the other day to talk some business with the GM and got to see to new stuff. So the back wall that you use to get dances on is ALL cabana’s now. The VIP is awesome because every booth in VIP is like a cabana now. You have to step up a step to get into it. Lots more privacy.
Went up the other day to talk some business with the GM and got to see to new stuff. So the back wall that you use to get dances on is ALL cabana’s now. The VIP is awesome because every booth in VIP is like a cabana now. You have to step up a step to get into it. Lots more privacy. Originally Posted by SRT-8
So now the house will get a cut for all dances. Girl's will probably make table dances more exciting. Side bet, house will make all the cabanas in VIP bottle service.
I stopped by Thursday afternoon. Fair number of dancers, mostly familiar faces. Some had facemasks actually on, most had them draped around their neck - all removed them for dancing.

No bar service at all, had the back bar area jammed with furniture so no way you could stand even. My favorite Payton ran out to greet me with a big hug (mask on) and was my personal table server. She said they had a limited menu, but they still had my heart-healthy kale disguised as a grilled cheese with fries.

Buck's put on a major remodel - new carpet, new chairs, all the dancers were thrilled with the new stage flooring (apparently the old one was scuffed and scratchy) as SRT noted no more long couch.

VIP is the only area where dances are allowed so there is no charge to use it for dancing at all (I was surprised) but I think the cabanas in there are reserved for actual VIP holders. All of the old spots were pulled away from the walls and lined up in rows across the center - odd you could see the dancer in front of you pop up and wave/smile at you while grinding in some guy's lap.

No tale to relate of hot sex, but since A*** M**** and A***** were there, it's hard to imagine it's not readily available.
That VIP area changing to the primary (no extra charge) lap dance area is an exciting development. Thanks for sharing!
VIP is the only area where dances are allowed so there is no charge to use it for dancing at all (I was surprised) but I think the cabanas in there are reserved for actual VIP holders...

No tale to relate of hot sex, but since A*** M**** and A***** were there, it's hard to imagine it's not readily available. Originally Posted by mtabsw
I was correct - Cabanas in VIP are for VIP members, or for anyone who'll buy bottle service.

I’ve never done VIP membership or bottle service there. Have any of you? Any comments on how much it cost or if it was worth it?
If I'm not mistaken, a 1-day VIP pass is $50 and the cheapest bottle you can get is Champagne - I think for $100. If you find the same chica, obviously a day pass is the way to go.