B.Y.O.M. to CL

Bring your own facemask to CL if you want a dance. If you do not have one a disposable one will be provided to you for $5.
Thanks for the intel. Were there many dancers? Were you able to get dances upstairs? Thanks.
Thanks for the intel. Were there many dancers? Were you able to get dances upstairs? Thanks. Originally Posted by Blackjack212121
Yes and Yes
Bring your own facemask to CL if you want a dance. If you do not have one a disposable one will be provided to you for $5. Originally Posted by Mental AtrraXXXion
not a bad deal.. I put the mask on, and it makes it very difficult to sip the $8 Beer I might have paid for

how many customers are showing up? they must be really hard up (no pun in force) to attend under restrictions like this.
There's a hilarious (given today's world) video on one popular site - I wouldn't have ever looked, but being bored I searched "gasmask blowjob" (a hooker and I had been joking about how a bj could be done with this mask bs.)

Try to search one of the popular sites - and see "the new normal" in our future.
They sell masks at CL???? Hot damn. I’ve been looking for a mask for weeks.
not a bad deal.. I put the mask on, and it makes it very difficult to sip the $8 Beer I might have paid for

how many customers are showing up? they must be really hard up (no pun in force) to attend under restrictions like this. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
The mask is only required for dances. You don't have to wear one any other time. The dancers, staff and management wear masks.
Oh yea baby, I'm imagining what your mouth and nose look like, yea, can ya pull it to the side a little, maybe give me a lip slip? Oh yea that's hot.
Oh yea baby, I'm imagining what your mouth and nose look like, yea, can ya pull it to the side a little, maybe give me a lip slip? Oh yea that's hot. Originally Posted by cameronp
funny!
This is the cyberpunk dystopia I've been waiting for! The clubs need more neon though; and smoking.
Yes and Yes Originally Posted by Mental AtrraXXXion
I'm more curious as to if they were still making you shell out to get dances upstairs....

If they are still pulling that...I wont ever go back there...