URL / Website: -
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Near walnut hill
Activities: Fiv, fia, dtbbjcim
Hair Length and Color: Black with blonde highlights
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: J is a statuesque looker with an ass that won’t quite and tits that are fun to lift about the size of ripe cantaloupes, she was shaved and damn that v area smelled good today...
Recommendation: Yes
  • Lanny
  • 06-07-2020, 05:29 PM
Thanks for the review. I haven’t been out since COVID hit but I used to visit CL during day shift. Was this visit during day shift or night shift? Also wondering about the number of dancers, etc ... Thinking about heading back soon.
Thanks for the review. I haven’t been out since COVID hit but I used to visit CL during day shift. Was this visit during day shift or night shift? Also wondering about the number of dancers, etc ... Thinking about heading back soon. Originally Posted by Blackjack212121
I went a few days after the re-opening. It's kind of lame if you ask me. Girls can no longer move chairs around upstairs when giving dances, and now a bouncer stands up there and watches behind a podium . U can still get some NE and SE but unless there is no bouncer, it's probably VIP or nothing for anything else.