Encounter: Kandy Krush is an absolute sex demon 😈 I couldn't hang 🤣 *pics/vid*

Thanks hype. YOU ARE DA MAN!
I hate to crash the party but I have seen her recently and she borders between sweet but also strictly business. In person she is absolutely huge ! Over 300 pounds and waddles when she walks . I was so turned off by her size that I opted for a bbbj and kept my eyes closed the whole time. The bbbj was very good and even once I was done she kept it going until I was completely drained. I know I’m going to get slammed for my opinion but it is what it is so bring it on . I’ve been seeing Mona Lisa and I am spoiled by her that really nothing else even compares to her so maybe I’m being to picky after having the absolute best out there.
In person she is absolutely huge ! Over 300 pounds and waddles when she walks . I was so turned off by her size that I opted for a bbbj and kept my eyes closed the whole time. Originally Posted by Masterfisherman
Bruh!!!
Do you have video as well ?
I doubt guys around HERE would be giving the Op so many props if he were sending them pics/vids of himself with an over 300lb lady..."Not that there's anything wrong with that!".
We are officially hype fan boys. No disrespect towards hype will be tolerated anymore on eccie. He'll we might go buy a go pro. There was a particular part of the video I suspected but was finally confirmed. If you go go pro and get a video with Mona Lisa we are inducting you into the hobby hall of fame immediately
Where is the video?
We are officially hype fan boys. No disrespect towards hype will be tolerated anymore on eccie. He'll we might go buy a go pro. There was a particular part of the video I suspected but was finally confirmed. If you go go pro and get a video with Mona Lisa we are inducting you into the hobby hall of fame immediately Originally Posted by Chiefs3peat
👀
Date: 03/23/2024
Name: SincereGirl/KandyKrush
User ID:: 328876
Phone: (832) 356-6040
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=328876
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Galleria Area
Activities: bbbj, mish, k9, bbbjnqns
Hair Length and Color: Dark and blonde
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Caucasian
Physical Description: MILF, Big ass, big juicy tits, pretty face

Recommendation: Yes Originally Posted by Hypesuh
Nice review!
Honestly gents from the video obviously this looks like the manager from Dairy Queen on the am shift. It's a reason women are out the biz, more often than not It's because it's so many hot chicks and they know they can't hang. She's a nice enough female but honestly at her donation point just skip eating a 20 dollar meal and get in line for Octavia, Lorena Carbo, Maya15, Maya, Antonella and if you schedule 5 days in advance Mona Lisa. I'm not being mean but she comes across looks wise like a McDonald's or dairy queen overweight shift leader. Who pays for that at Almost Mona Lisa rates. Cmon. Hype convince her to lower her rates
Honestly gents from the video obviously this looks like the manager from Dairy Queen on the am shift. It's a reason women are out the biz, more often than not It's because it's so many hot chicks and they know they can't hang. She's a nice enough female but honestly at her donation point just skip eating a 20 dollar meal and get in line for Octavia, Lorena Carbo, Maya15, Maya, Antonella and if you schedule 5 days in advance Mona Lisa. I'm not being mean but she comes across looks wise like a McDonald's or dairy queen overweight shift leader. Who pays for that at Almost Mona Lisa rates. Cmon. Hype convince her to lower her rates Originally Posted by Chiefs3peat
Great review. Thanks for the 411!
I know I’m going to get slammed for my opinion but it is what it is so bring it on. Originally Posted by Masterfisherman
My apologies Bruh, sorry for doubting you.
My apologies Bruh, sorry for doubting you.
Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
Yea, not really much difference in 220 and 300. I think if you brought 3 Big Macs and a diet coke she would be putty in your hands.