ADDICTED TO DOGGY STYLE

the thought of me getting fucked from the back watching my self in the mirror. dam I'm horny
ThreAD
Mmm I Love it Doggie Style!
Who doesn't enjoy doggy style. Grabbing a woman's hip while thrusting yourself as deep as you can go and watching the view as you penetrate that kitty. LOVE IT

Love the picture NymphoNadia
ThreAD Originally Posted by Gotyour6
I agree. But threADS are alright and allowed on Eccie. Outright ads in Another Realm isn't.

Many females prefer doggie style penetration. I think that for me, it just hits more buttons (metaphorically speaking) than other positions.

Best,
Elisabeth
That's such a sexy description, NN. I'll bet you look nice in the mirror arching your back and perking your pretty curves upward. Watching your reflection would indeed be hot. One of my favorite views would be doggy while you waggle your hips slowly side to side.
THANK YOU

Who doesn't enjoy doggy style. Grabbing a woman's hip while thrusting yourself as deep as you can go and watching the view as you penetrate that kitty. LOVE IT

Love the picture NymphoNadia Originally Posted by justanoldfart
that's hot

Love the picture NymphoNadia Originally Posted by justanoldfart
That's such a sexy description, NN. I'll bet you look nice in the mirror arching your back and perking your pretty curves upward. Watching your reflection would indeed be hot. One of my favorite views would be doggy while you waggle your hips slowly side to side. Originally Posted by Derek Emory
I will remember that next time I see you EW. YOU are the most memorable experience I have ever had in Dallas.
the thought of me getting fucked from the back watching my self in the mirror. dam I'm horny Originally Posted by NymphoNadia
Right there with you girl- love LOVE Love seeing my ass shake while getting pounded from behind in the mirror
What makes it better for me is when you have a woman who have the skills to throw it back on to you too.
What makes it better for me is when you have a woman who have the skills to throw it back on to you too. Originally Posted by izzy32
Oh that's always fun also -I love feeling a man blast off with only me backing it up steadily and consistently and his hardness with just slight pressure of him holding my hips from behind for the ride mmmmmmm
Oh that's always fun also -I love feeling a man blast off with only me backing it up steadily and consistently and his hardness with just slight pressure of him holding my hips from behind for the ride mmmmmmm Originally Posted by Sexytinykitten
Glad to Hear you say this Kitten I really like it when I can't tell If I am in change of the ride or she is !! That makes it fun and I love watching a Nice Ass coming back to meet me and doing it's Thing !
Glad to Hear you say this Kitten I really like it when I can't tell If I am in change of the ride or she is !! That makes it fun and I love watching a Nice Ass coming back to meet me and doing it's Thing ! Originally Posted by Jjsunday
Best Hi Five ever
Meeeeeowww
Best Hi Five ever
Meeeeeowww Originally Posted by Sexytinykitten

Glad we are on the same page !
and could say something to make you PuRRRrrr ! I thought I was going to have to rub you belly to make you PuRRrrr ! lol