Edge play

One of my interests has to do with edge play. It involves either the girl giving me a handjob, bj or rubbing the exterior of her pussy, grinding my cock... But stoping before my ejaculation and doing that several times until I can't stop. Generally when I cum it's in huge amounts after all of that teasing and denial. It's "loads of fun"!
I'm with you Joe I just love it and can't get enough. Was with a real nice provider in Houston last week that loves to provide this service and knows what to do. I'm starting to find a few here in the Houston area that not only will provide but actually play along and enjoy it which makes it so much BETTER! An hour is really not long enough for a true edger!
  • RoxyG
  • 07-18-2016, 09:49 PM
Edging will always be a favorite of mine. I love the look on their faces when they are trembling and fighting the urge to blow their load
Just a note on terminology. Edge play and edging aren't the same thing. I learned edge play as knife play, but I believe that the terminology has grown to mean any B&D activities that ride the riskier "edge", like playing with live blades or breath play (asphyxiation), etc.. Basically anything that can seriously fuck you up if you're not perfectly in control.

What you are describing is edging or prolonged T&D sessions, which is also one of my faves, btw...
Thanks for the clarification on the terminology. I'm definitely NOT into asphyxiation or anything having to do with blades. The only metal I may want to have anywhere close to my Johnson may be a urethral wand or sound, dunno what the proper term is there, and that would be out of simple curiosity
Edging will always be a favorite of mine. I love the look on their faces when they are trembling and fighting the urge to blow their load Originally Posted by RoxyG
Hmmm,

I like that and seems I must find out if its really true!
My ATF is an 'edger' and a pro at it. I've learned to last for an hour but when it's over it's really hard for me to go a second round. But that first one is...oh my...
Just getting into. No complaints so far.
I love it. I do it alot and I am known in my cyber-world to do it very well. Just now bringing it into my fun world. I love to give it and to receive it. It does make the end result alot stronger and powerful. Just thinking about it now makes me a bit frisky.
I edge in all my sessions. It adds to the intensity and power of release. I leave feeling physically and mentally satisfied. For me there is no just bang and go. That just teases me and leaves me unsatisfied.
I love to do edging! especially with prostate play!

also MsAthena is good at it!!
I'll add another thought on edging. I'm biased toward more mature providers because I happen to think they do everything better; however, as a bona fide edging aficionado I have found the more mature a provider is the better she seems to be at it. Experience matters.
Tease and denial is sooo Hot..keeping a man rock hard and right on the edge of exploading butt not allowing him to cum until your ready for him to burst and feed your hot wet mouth...my current record is just over three hours of bringing him time and time again to the edge butt not pushing him over....so YUM
Just a note on terminology. Edge play and edging aren't the same thing. I learned edge play as knife play, but I believe that the terminology has grown to mean any B&D activities that ride the riskier "edge", like playing with live blades or breath play (asphyxiation), etc.. Basically anything that can seriously fuck you up if you're not perfectly in control.

What you are describing is edging or prolonged T&D sessions, which is also one of my faves, btw... Originally Posted by TheOtherMan
Can girls be edged as well or just men... Also edge play asphyxiation sounds great I like the sounds of that... No blades for me too scary lol on the receiving end to hold a blade is powerful to be on the other end is too scary for me.

What you are describing is edging or prolonged T&D sessions, which is also one of my faves, btw... Originally Posted by TheOtherMan
+1

You took the words out of my mouth. I will typically only do edge play in my personal life and with experienced Doms. Edging can be fun with anyone though. And yes, both girls and guys can do it.