any providers into dilation stretching

was just wondering if any of our ladies are into this type of play? looking for interaction on this subject by both the girls and guys.

what are some of the toys/objects you use for this? I have some favorites I like to use but finding a provider who is into extreme play like this is rare or unspoken!
If I understand the term you're using correctly has a oxymoronic syntax. If something is dilating you can't stretch it at the same time. It's the term for stretching a throat so it doesn't snap closed during an oral sex activity, is this right? What pleasure or benefit to anyone would this serve? I am not a provider but sexually speaking don't men usually prefer things that touch the sides?
the action or condition of becoming or being made wider, larger, or more open:
"nitric oxide causes dilation of the blood vessels" ·

not talking about the throat more so vaginal or anal manually!
any providers into dilation stretching Originally Posted by satan666
Which participant gets 'dilated'?
  • Sandy
  • 08-10-2016, 11:05 AM
Gosh~
Which participant gets 'dilated'? Originally Posted by chicagoboy
well the female hence vaginal stretching in my second post.
the action or condition of becoming or being made wider, larger, or more open:
"nitric oxide causes dilation of the blood vessels" ·

not talking about the throat more so vaginal or anal manually!
Originally Posted by satan666
For Gods sake, why don't you just say "fisting"? Why the nonsense about dilation stretching?

Plain English is your friend.
For Gods sake, why don't you just say "fisting"? Why the nonsense about dilation stretching?

Plain English is your friend. Originally Posted by Revenant
because if it was about fisting I would have put that as the thread title! but that isn't what its about it more along the lines of working up to objects as large as. again if the post was read from the get go in my first post it asks about toys or objects.

for gods sake this is another realm and all people are doing is talking shit! stretching is very orgasmic for women as well as fisting but were talking about working up to a point or beyond.

most people that know very little about fisting or large object insertion or large toys. speak ignorantly and think that its going to make a woman's pussy loose. not the case im not talking about an everyday thing unless a woman is very serious about training her anus or vagina for large objects. and keigle exercises that most women do keep their pussy nice and tight like it should be keep her from getting loose!

fuck it I guess this was posted in the wrong section! I was under the impression that another realm was a place to post and ask questions and have conversations about alternative forms of kink. guess I was wrong!